Bi Male/Females fetish lovers in north west england fefish, clothes,books, high heels, stockings Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 16, 2007 at 02:56 PM

Hi I am colin single bi male based in the northwest uk near Manchester

looking to meet others single male female /couples who are into fetish clothing lingerie and sexy fun. Love to hear from those who like panties stockings lacey clothing. anyone into rubber or pvc also welcome. Party invites helpful create parties for those interested to join depends on responses distance. Really fancy getting to gather a group of like minded intersted people
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2011 at 08:08 PM

COLIN, I would love for u to see me walking around in my boots,stockings, and my see-thru g-strings,i dont know if you are interested but i'll send u pics of me! Would love u to sit & watch me entertain you,i love being bi and doing bi sex!(I LOVE TO GIVE ORAL & LIKE TAKING ANAL) I am close to you so if u want to meet then email me,i will wear my g-string for you. I do oral,take anal,69,vibes,put on shows,fingering myself,.....mmm...putting on a show right now! COME, WATCH, THEN JOIN IN...
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 26, 2011 at 09:22 AM

Love dressing and becoming my alter ego SAMANTHA...
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 17, 2007 at 05:58 AM

Fetish clothing can make an encounter so hot! Have worn it myself and I love to see it on others.It really adds to the atmosphere and to everyone's sensuality and sexuality!
Follow - email me when people comment