Bisexual female looking for relationship. ^.^* Romance & Relationship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 29, 2011 at 04:13 AM

I find it difficult to meet any bisexual females around where I live. Well, that aren't my long time friends that is. lol
    I live in Ashland KY, and it seems as though I'm the only bi female that lives around here.
    I'm 22 years old, very sweet, caring, intelligent, and open minded. I'm the artsy type. I draw, write poetry, play guitar, sculpt, and paint. I also very much enjoy playing video games. I'm a horror film finatic. lol. Especially Japanese horror. I love classical piano, classical orchestra, punk, rock, and alternative metal music. I'm looking for a girl who shares similar interests. I love a girl with meat on her bones. The way that I see it, women were meant to be curvy, not a stick figure. lol's
    Any girls that might be interested in getting to know me, please contact me. *^.^*

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 09, 2013 at 01:13 AM

ur very sexy i want u

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 03, 2013 at 09:23 PM

Hello!!!!! I wish that I lived were you did!!! Damn!!! I am sorry but I'm only 18 and you Are the most beautiful women that I have seen in a while!!!! I absolutely love horror movies and video games! I love poetry! My favorite poet is Edgar Allen Poe!!!! Your absolutely amazing! If there is any way I could get to know you better I would more than love to do so!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2012 at 04:51 AM

damn, im only 18, and im in australia, im really arty, drawing, modelling, music, writing, but just had to let you know you're beautiful!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 29, 2011 at 02:18 AM

Hey, how are you? I'm in Australia, but you sound really nice - exactly the type of person I'd like to get to know better. I share a few your interests (such a video games, music and some artsy stuff - I cannot play the guitar, I spent far too long playing piano, and my hands just don't bend that way anymore.)
    Have you seen Perfect Blue? I saw it not long ago. Other than that I haven't seen all that much Japanese horror, but it certainly piqued my interest.
    Anyway, answer back if you want. I know I'm not in your area, but isn't that what the internet if for?
Follow - email me when people comment