Any first-timers out there? Mature Bi Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 10, 2011 at 02:39 PM

I'm a professional woman who is interested in a bi experience. My husband is not interested in participating (or knowing) about my bi curiosities.

I'm 40 and full figured. I don't know how to go about having an intimate, same gender erotic experience. -Anyone have any ideas to share with me, or is anyone else in the same situation?

A.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 23, 2015 at 08:05 PM

Oh baby squirrel you are so beutiful, so damn gorgeous, i love to crossdress matching bra and panties, nylons heels, i feel so sexy with my panties on, here is a fantasy of mine, i dont know if im bi or gay, i love feeling like a woman, and when my first male encounter happens i want to be all dolled up, so when he fucks me i want him o fuck me like a woman gets fucked. So i do wish that i was a woman, woman are so sexy and powerfull, if i had a pussy id proably be a big slut. If i had one wish, i would wish for your beutiful looks and body, i do i wish i was a lady, with your looks and body i could have any guy i want.. and again you are very beutiful

• View author's info Posted on Nov 23, 2015 at 07:58 PM

Oh baby squirrel you are so beutiful, so damn gorgeous, i love to crossdress matching bra and panties, nylons heels, i feel so sexy with my panties on, here is a fantasy of mine, i dont know if im bi or gay, i love feeling like a woman, and when my first male encounter happens i want to be all dolled up, so when he fucks me i want him o fuck me like a woman gets fucked. So i do wish that i was a woman, woman are so sexy and powerfull, if i had a pussy id proably be a big slut. If i had one wish, i would wish for your beutiful looks and body, i do i wish i was a lady, with your looks and body i could have any guy i want.. and again you are very beutiful

• View author's info Posted on May 01, 2014 at 12:25 PM

I'm 45 and live in West Michigan. I am searching for a woman about my age or older and living in the same area. I've been bicurious for some time and have not been able to find the right lady to help fulfill my curiosity....

I'm looking for a friend first, and would like to find a woman I can be comfortable with, have intelligent conversations, and just plain fun. I long for the physical, emotional and mental intimacy of a woman. I am very happily married to my man. So I am NOT looking for a man or m/f couple. I have that at home and am very happy with him. 

My desires for finding another woman is strickly for a friend with benefits. Is there anyone like this in my area???

• View author's info Posted on Nov 12, 2013 at 09:10 PM

same here..i hope i find a bi woman or lesbian willing to show me..B.C,Canada area..

• View author's info Posted on Jan 08, 2013 at 08:46 AM

Amateur,   It's been almost a year since your search began.  Have you found someone to share your fantasies?  Have you had the encounter you so want?  I hope your dream is a reality.  ;)
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 20, 2012 at 12:27 PM

So, BreastLover, have you had your bi-experience yet? What state do you live in? You appear to have absolutely lovely breasts!
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 09, 2012 at 09:52 AM

I'm interested in a Bi experience with another woman.  My boyfriend/live-in is aware of my breast fantasy/fetish and is okay with my exploration.
Follow - email me when people comment