Married and bi - does your partner know? Bisexual questions

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 03:24 AM

Are you bisexual and married/in a relationship? If so, does your partner know and does he/she care? Is your partner supportive, disgusted, excited, horrified, or whatever? Does he/she join in or want to join in with your activities?
  • 31Comments

• View author's info Premium Posted on Sep 08, 2017 at 08:49 PM

My husband has known since early in our 12 year relationship that I was bisexual. He has been accepting and encouraged me to begin the journey online to find women locally to fulfill my wants and desires. He is secure in our relationship and understands my sexual encounters with another woman doesn't reflect on him or our relationship in any way.  He explained he doesn't want to watch or join in. Of course if I come across an unicorn who wants to play with him then he could join us but my being on this site is for me and not him. 

I read through the previous posts. I would like to comment I have heard many people feel strang about a guy being bisexual. I don't have a problem with/if my husband were bisexual. I love him and would honor his fulfillment of his sexual desires should he want to act on them.  Hell that could be hot to watch and be a part of. I guess each person has their own likes and dislikes however, I couldn't say I am bisexual and tell my husband that he couldn't or shouldn't. I want his sexual desires fulfilled. 

We are a couple who have swung together, I have actually set him up to have sex with a woman while I was at work. I had to work overtime and knew I couldn't be there to participate. I did get there in time to get a good night kiss when I arrived home and she was leaving.  Then we proceed to have sex together after she left. He was harder than he had ever been. He was excited beyond belief. Which turned me on by his reaction. 

I also understand I'm a unique sexual woman. I'm the hypersexual partner in our relationship. My husband has went to a swingers party with me and we had a wonderful time playing games into the wee hours of the morning and romping around nude in the hot tube with multiple couples.  

We are to a new state of comfortable with one another and the enhancement our own sexual experiences through sharing what we want, what we fantasize about, and talking about our experiences. 

I love myself, I love my husband, and I love to have sweet sensual sexual encounters with women and men.

I accept that I'm misunderstood by my gay/lesbian friends who say I am in denial and I am gay and don't want to admit it. I could actually see me married to a woman as much as I could see me married to a man. However, I would still want to have sexual encounters with whatever gender I didn't have at home as I love both men and women. Each has/brings something different to the sexual encounter. May everyone find safe sexual fulfillment! 

• View author's info Posted on Aug 29, 2017 at 04:43 AM

I hear you. I becoming annoyed when he goes down. You are extremely into eating pussy or don't bother. Isn't that terrible? This is my husband. Just watching a clip with two women licking each other makes me soaked. Need to chat with someone who wants to play. Same desires

• View author's info Posted on Jan 15, 2016 at 02:28 AM

Yes my wife knows she is bi also and we have been having a lot of fun with it and gave talked about what we would like to see  done to the other by a woman or man. 

• View author's info Posted on Jan 06, 2016 at 10:47 PM

Yes my wife knows.  We told each other when we first met.  We found out that both of us are bi.  We are very open with each other.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2015 at 12:20 PM

Hello new hear been reading this forum I had one oncounter with a bi male he give be a bj and my wife does not know that , she knows I am  bi curious and want to try things but scared. I would like to try mfm and light bi curious things any help 

• View author's info Posted on May 24, 2014 at 02:52 PM

I am one of the lucky ones. My wife did know before our marriage and supported me. We have had several encounters with 3somes and more somes. At one point we had a 4some with my exwife, boyfriend(that the ex and I shared) and my girlfirend(current wife) Had a great time

• View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2014 at 10:12 AM

My husband and I have found out recently that we both have some fantasy's.  He to be with another women and for me to join in, while I would love to have another women in our relationship as well.  My husband has always had this feeling though it never came up.  Now that we both know what the other is looking for while still being true to each other our sex life has gone from once a week to more then once a day and loving every minute of it. No one knows of our new found life style.  Looking for a women who is ready for some hawaiian fun

• View author's info Posted on Mar 30, 2014 at 06:49 PM

My partner she dose no but will  not have any part of it i have tryed to tock her in to getting a strap on with the with a belt  in vibrater  so she has enjoyment also so now all . I can do is dream about one in my tite ars ageen. I miss thoses days 

• View author's info Posted on Mar 26, 2014 at 04:24 PM

I am married to a bi/gay leaning man and I am totally ok with it.  I would like to have two amazing men in my life if we can find the right guy.  He's my best friend and guy on guy sex turns me on.  I have no idea why.  It is what it is.  I prefer bi men because they are just all around good people usually.  They are great friends and lovers.  And they are not homophobic which probably makes them more passionate and sensual.  Would be my guess.  

• View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2013 at 01:04 PM

My husband has known since very early in our relationship.  I used to keep it a secret in previous relationships, but found I was not being true to myself and was quite often feeling less than satisfied overall.  I didn't want to pursue another woman in fear of making him feel like I loved him any less... but I'm now searching for a woman to make life complete after more than 5 years with my husband.  He's very accepting and excited even because he knows how much a woman turns me on.  :-)  The downside is finding the right someone... it can be very frustrating.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 12, 2013 at 06:07 PM

I am bi and my husband know and supports me. i've asked him his opinion and if he would ever want to join me and another woman. his answer for the last 3 years has been no. he's told me that it's not for him and he does not want to be included in my relationships with women, as long as i'm happy he is happy. i tell him when i like a girl or if i want to date her. he is completely fine with it. 

his only concern is if someone hurts me he can't really do a thing because he doesn't condone any sort of violence especially against women. 

• View author's info Posted on Sep 08, 2013 at 09:39 PM

i'm married and my husband does not know that I'm bi-curious.  He has never satisfied me sexually and coma probably never will.  We've only had sex twice this year.  He doesn't think women are supposed to feel good during sex too.  I have dreams and fantasize about being with women and have no urge to have sex with my husband anymore; we are just house mates for the children's sake.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 08, 2013 at 04:13 PM

yes I am married and my wife does not know...i luv having sex with both men and women maybe some day i may share my secret...a hard man is good to find!

• View author's info Posted on Sep 08, 2013 at 02:02 PM

If you are bi and have an unaccepting partner Bail out now. It only gets worse and more frustraiting. hopefully there is some who will be turned on by who you are and what you like to do.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 11, 2013 at 02:31 AM

I am bi-curious woman and my husband is not at all supportive of me experimenting with other woman, which is making me feel so sexually frusterated. I told him that he could join or watch if that helps, he still said no.  This is becoming a huge problem for me to deal with:(
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2013 at 06:45 AM

All three of the people I have been in long term relationships with knew that I was bi. It usually came up in conversation at some point naturally.

My first long term relationship was with a woman, the second with a man (my ex husband) and third with a lovely man who was bi curious himself . Only the ex husband had some issues with it.

I see no reason to hide the fact that I am able to love people of both genders, and couldn't imagine wanting to be that close with anyone who couldn't relate or at least undersand,accept,and be comfortable with it as normal and just part of who I am.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2013 at 09:46 AM

My wife is now letting me look for guys. She says she might join me later, which would be really awesome!! Now I just gotta find someone.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 19, 2013 at 07:03 AM

i have been bi for years and have found very few women approving of bi guys. Question for the ladies, what is of putting about bi guys?
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 10, 2013 at 03:24 PM

Don't give up. They're out there. Have had 3 awesome g/f's that ecouraged and instigated me being bi, especially if they can watch. I also love getting a guy off orally. My present g/f is always encouraging me to just do it 1 on 1 even if she's not there. And, yea I've blown a few out but I want to up front, no sneaking around. So keep looking sexy friend. She took the attached pic.
Follow - email me when people comment