Need to find a beautiful, curvy woman to have fun with..... Bi women in TEXAS Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 16, 2013 at 08:47 AM

I've had 1 experience with another woman as part of a threesome my ex arranged. He then cheated on me with her after the threesome, so for a long time I put my bisexual desires away deep inside and pretended I didn't really have them. My hubby has given me his blessing to go explore my bisexuality. I'm really struggling to find a woman to have some fun with in my area. My body is craving the touch of another woman and to bury my face in and kiss a nice set of big tits, like my 40F pair! ;) I want to give and receive! It makes me so wet, I could almost scream. I don't seem to be having much luck online finding anyone that's my type and open to just having some fun. I'm in the DFW area of Texas. Any ideas???

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2016 at 12:53 PM

2here do you stay im in the same boat

• View author's info Posted on Aug 29, 2015 at 05:05 PM

I am new to the dfw area and would love to chat and see what happens

• View author's info Posted on May 18, 2015 at 09:58 PM

if only we werent so far away i would love to explore with you

• View author's info Posted on May 07, 2015 at 04:28 PM

Hey I know how it is to put those feelings and desires  on the back burner and it's great when your spouse lets you explore that side of you. I am in a similar situation and would like to get to know some other ladies. I am in the Dow area if you are anywhere close it would be cool to chat on. Nicole of your in the area it would be awesome to chat with you too I'm Jessica. 

• View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2013 at 04:56 AM

Hey Jess how are you, im so curious im so new to this but ive only had one threesome and idk im.still curious...

Follow - email me when people comment