We are seeking a bi female in fayettville AR area Couple seeking bi female Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 03, 2012 at 07:36 PM

Looking for a bi female to become friends with and get to know
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Sep 16, 2012 at 07:26 PM

I am a bi female that is married. We are a very secure longtime couple seeking a steady friend/lover. We are not into jealousy and would love to find a true bi to share free time with. We want someone who would love to go out for drinks,dinner,take in some dancing etc.....would also like to build a good comfort level with you and you could come stay a night or two with us occasionally. You would never feel like the third wheel and would be treated very well by both of us. We are in our fourties but look much younger and are considered very attractive by most. We like those who appreciate the simple things in life, not into over materialistic types or hardcore partiers.We are not particular on age so you could be older or younger, we prefer non smoker and DDF as we are the same. Not looking for barbie or a movie star but please be height and weight proportionate. Write  us soon....send a little about yourself  and we would want to talk on the phone soon or chat in text. Looking for an adventure we are it! Hope to hear from you soon....
Follow - email me when people comment