bi girl.. seriously turned on by bi boys.. :) UK BiCupid Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 09, 2014 at 08:50 PM

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 10Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 15, 2018 at 09:00 AM

Hey is this forum still active bi guy here looking for couples or group experiences?

• View author's info Posted on Apr 24, 2016 at 07:45 PM

Thread is pretty old now but just incase you are still wathcing it - One of my ' things' is being watched by women as a man or men do me - I'm not short of men but ... finding women is more difficult ! - So if you are interested ... Letme know - I'm near Marylebone Stn

• View author's info Posted on Jan 12, 2015 at 09:43 PM

Ooh! Sounds interesting. Did any of you hook up? I should get me a pick if not ;)

• View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2014 at 01:55 AM

Quoting author:

Hey,

You sound exactly what I'm looking for!!  I guess I've been bi all my life but never come out properly...except to an ex who was bi too & she loved that I was bi. We never got a chance to have a mmf, only a ffm, but she did me with a strap on & we had plans, but we split before any more fun could be had.

I'd LOVE another relationship with a bi girl who accepts my occasional need for male/strap on fun, so I'd love to hear back from you...

Look forward to hearing from you xx

heya Charlieboi.. you sound kinda delicious.. would luv to see a pic of u where i can actually see u.. ;) and i luv strapon fun with boys and girls, luv watching and being watched.. :) as for the relationship bit i'm polyamorous and date a few people.. if you can be cool with that i think i can be cool with you.. ;)

• View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2014 at 01:50 AM

Quoting author:

If you are looking for another male then i would love to join you. I have only just joined so I still have to find a profile pic :)

hey there.. well put up a pic and see if stan75 fancies ya.. i'm up for a party.. :)

• View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2014 at 01:49 AM

hi, 

so i'm a bi girl.. not new to this, came out when i was 15.. but only recently discovered how much i am turned on by bi boys.. there's nothing like sharing a cok with another boy or just watching boys play.. :D 

i guess i've always had guys turned on by my bisexuality and a lot of 2girl 3soms.. but this has kind of played itself out for me now.. and i would really like to find some hot boys to watch or play with.. :) 

feel free to shout me if you want to chat about similar interests or if you'd like to hook up for some actual fun.. ;)

xx

• View author's info Posted on Dec 16, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Hey,

You sound exactly what I'm looking for!!  I guess I've been bi all my life but never come out properly...except to an ex who was bi too & she loved that I was bi. We never got a chance to have a mmf, only a ffm, but she did me with a strap on & we had plans, but we split before any more fun could be had.

I'd LOVE another relationship with a bi girl who accepts my occasional need for male/strap on fun, so I'd love to hear back from you...

Look forward to hearing from you xx

• View author's info Posted on Dec 16, 2014 at 09:30 AM

If you are looking for another male then i would love to join you. I have only just joined so I still have to find a profile pic :)

• View author's info Posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41 AM

Quoting author:

Hi, lovely. I'm bisexual man and my one of my dreama is to be fucked by man till woman whatch us. I live in middle UK.

heya.. thanks for posting.. i was starting to think this forum is totally dead.. lol  

anyhow i'd luv to watch u get fucked babe.. do u have a boy toy at the moment?? :) 

• View author's info Posted on Dec 09, 2014 at 08:50 PM

Hi, lovely. I'm bisexual man and my one of my dreama is to be fuked by man till woman whatch us. I live in middle UK.

Follow - email me when people comment