Scotland- married - would love more bi- fun Bi-Curious in UK Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 14, 2010 at 02:15 AM

I suppose i'm still classed as bi curious- I've had a few experiences, but need more - especially want to develop the sexual side more (I need lots more practice in how to please a woman). I'm not looking for longterm commitment, just some uncomplicated sexy fun with fem/couples. I'm not to everyones taste -big & busty, but at ease with who I am.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 05, 2011 at 12:07 PM

Hi Gina, I know your post is over 7 months old but just wondered if you were still interested? I live in Scotland and would love to chat. looking for some discrete fun! x
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 01, 2010 at 12:07 PM

Hi there Gina :) Ive had the same as you , one or two experiences but want to experience more. Also looking to improve my artistry where woman are concerned, you can never practice enough as they say. Im also not looking for anything serious or any kind of commitment, im engaged and very happy. If its a couple thing your after then maybe my partner could satisfy us both. I find the big and busty quite a turn on , im also slightly on the curvy side. Its good to have confidence , i hope you have enough to contact me. Dont worry about the distance involved as i live down south we can always arrange something if your happy with that.
Follow - email me when people comment