How do you know if a guys is Bi? Bisexual questions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 04, 2012 at 07:34 PM

Hi! 
    I'm interested in meeting and talking with Bi Men and Women too.   I'm new to this.  How does one know that the person they are interested in is Bi?
    There's a guy at work who I wish was bi.  He most likely not or will never confess to me.
    Any answers?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 08, 2013 at 06:49 AM

I believe that I'm bi. My wife knew before we got married. I would like to get with another guy and my wife freaked out. She's fien with me being bi but not with my havng sex with another guy. I've said she's more than welcome to watch or join.
    Nothing I've said will reassure her. So I'm basically stuck with being partially celibate. THose of you who have accepting SO's are incredibly lucky and should take advantage!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 21, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Hello there.  I am pretty new to this site and was reading your posts.  Have you had any luck?  I am a bi-female, but I have never thought about actually dating a bi-guy.  I guess that would work because you both could be honest about your feelings for both sexes.  Interesting!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 12, 2012 at 05:22 AM

I've picked up men in the darnest places. Once at the electric company in Knoxville. We were there getting service turned on to our respective apartments and we started chatting. He told me his wife would be coming in with their furniture in a few days, so I invited him to have dinner with me at my apt. We sat around, shot the bull and I happened to mention that I have a gay brother, as a way to "feel" him out, to see if he was homophobic. Once I was assured he didn't have a problem with it, the talk became more sexual in nature and we ended up spending the night together.
    So my advice is... feel them out by asking questions and finding out their opinions on such topics as gay rights, gay marriage, gay propositions frequently held in San Francisco, or does he like to watch men wrestling?

Hope this helps.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 12, 2012 at 06:09 PM

LOL!!!  That could be a way :-)
    But if you're Bi you look at most everyone's stuff :-)
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 04, 2012 at 07:44 AM

go to a beach with him and see if he looks down at your stuff
  • View author's info Posted on May 28, 2012 at 10:54 AM

LOL!  I know right!?  :-) 
    Men seem very interested that I'm Bi women too but I seldom meet men who will confess to being attracted to other men.. Darn double standard :-)
  • View author's info Posted on May 28, 2012 at 08:51 AM

I am male and I am bi just coming out with it.  it feels ok
  • View author's info Posted on May 21, 2012 at 05:36 AM

Yeah I wonder that too sometimes.  If I'm uber-attracted to another guy, how do I find out if he's "interested" without losing a friend or risk getting beaten up by a homophobe.
Follow - email me when people comment