Is my boyfriend bi? Bisexual questions

• View author's info Posted on Sep 29, 2012 at 02:26 PM

My boyfriend and I have been to an orgy for the first time. While we were there he performed oral sex in another guy. When I kind of talked about it he said very casually that for him it was "going with the flow", part of the all orgy idea.
    Do you guys think he is bi or do straight guys do that? Any opinion is welcome!
  • 18Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 30, 2019 at 10:43 AM

Well i would say the minute he put his lips on that tip he is bi, probably not his first time i would imagine if he was so quick to be on the tip. no biggie really on his part,biggest question is how do you feel about him being bi and into men. My girl is totally cool with my bi sexuality and will even let me go play with the boys at my leisure. If it doesnt bother you then enjoy and have fun!! if it does definitely have a open minded conversation about how you feel. 

• View author's info Posted on Jul 31, 2019 at 05:12 PM

Orally bi?

• View author's info Posted on May 09, 2019 at 04:10 AM

Hi IsabelleF

Does it really matter how he is "classified"? He did what he did, in that particular situation . and he might or might not, do it again. If you have any opinion about his activity you should talk to him about that, not about what he is/might be. Well, that's my opinion at least. :-) Take care.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2019 at 02:29 PM

He is bi. He lives to play with men. Suck cock and swallowing is hot. But he falls in love with women. Being with men and women is different. Let him know it’s ok for him to play, and he will always go home with you. Take advantage of the situation and be bi yourself. 

• View author's info Posted on Apr 13, 2019 at 07:06 PM

I don't think you need to dwell on it.  He did it in your presence that suggests he trusts and cares enough of you to feel the relationship is solid.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 09, 2019 at 03:19 PM

I think he might just be orally bi.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 03, 2019 at 04:57 AM

Did he go home with the cok he suked or you?   I think that's the most important question. 

Sexuality is fluid in it's purest forms.  In an orgy situation, it's fine to explore.

All that being said, why define so closely? If you don't feel like having sex one day, should he question  if you might be asexual?    "One swallow does not a summer make"  here becomes "One swallow does not a bisexual make" 

• View author's info Posted on Mar 31, 2019 at 07:38 PM

Did he enjoy it cause it could of been bi curious and it’s out of his system 

• View author's info Posted on Dec 22, 2018 at 01:26 PM

Quoting author:

Thats hot! Haha. Well my boyfriend is straight (less interesting in my opinion!) and he would never go near a guys junk even if it was going with the flow. He just wouldn't want to. So in my opinion your boyfriend is probably bi-curious or bi-sexual (maybe) which isn't a problem :)

Not necessarily.  Us "straight" guys get turned on by a nice dick in the heat of the moment, but after we cum, we are no longer into guys...and soft penises don't do anything for some of us.  Sometimes use sex with guys as a substitute during dry spells too.  But he could be....not enough info to be sure. Only he knows.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 15, 2018 at 05:56 PM

I like to suck cock, especially in a group scene wit women, but I'm not truly bisexual...not attracted to guys or interested in kissing, topping...but I am turned on by cock and want to know what its like to suck one, but I don't look at men on the street and get aroused or remotely interested. He's just sexual

• View author's info Posted on May 28, 2018 at 02:36 AM

I would say bisexual. What you gotta ask is did it turn you on seeing him giving oral. Plus if YOU are into multiple guys you know he will make it happen since well he sucked a guy and liked it

• View author's info Posted on Apr 18, 2013 at 04:37 PM

Id go down fore you or with you  !! Your a good looking lady that sounds like fun !! : )
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 10, 2013 at 03:40 PM

The term is bi-SEXUAL. If you need a label, that's probably it. BUT . . . what he probably is, is SEXUAL and lucky you, loves giving pleasure. Put your arm around him and enjoy, girlfren'. Slap the s**t outta him if he thinks about doing it without you there . . . smiling.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 27, 2013 at 07:27 AM

Could go either way.  I know if I was at an orgy, I would suck a cock.  My wife doesn't know that I'm curious, so it would be a good way to open the door to the subject.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 05, 2013 at 07:57 PM

Just going with the flow and getting caught up in the moment doesn't make one bisexual.  Perhaps he's curious or NOT.  If you want to know for sure, he's not going to tell you, yet.  Would it change your relationship dynamics if he were? You might want to read some of the other forum posts on bi guys.  Enjoy.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 26, 2012 at 05:38 AM

Nothing wrong with sucking another guys junk. I'll do it without hesitation...
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 14, 2012 at 02:19 AM

Thats hot! Haha. Well my boyfriend is straight (less interesting in my opinion!) and he would never go near a guys junk even if it was going with the flow. He just wouldn't want to. So in my opinion your boyfriend is probably bi-curious or bi-sexual (maybe) which isn't a problem :)
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 30, 2012 at 08:22 PM

Probably bi curious at least. It is not a big deal. :)