Is anyone actually successful using this site? or Others? Looking in florida Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 21, 2006 at 06:46 PM

I never thought It would be this hard to find a female to hang out with? I am almost ready to give up on finding a woman. I know your out there! Any interested female only..send email
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2015 at 07:47 AM

Im a newbie as well in Ft Lauderdale area. Thanks for the tips. I'm a real one :-)

• View author's info Posted on Aug 03, 2013 at 06:41 AM

I have had such a hard time fob every site I have tried. Mostly with men posing womb I women just to get naughty pics. It is very disappointing. This place seems pretty dead, and it seems I'm the only person who bothered to even get verified. But yeah men are the reason no one is having luck, because actual women are sick of the posers. 

A few tips from someone who is verified as real and looking.

1. Post a pic of your face, no pic no response, this goes for any site. Make sure it's your face, because as much as I like to see your breasts or pussy, I want to know what you look like, also these men posing as women collect your pictures and use them to trick other women. 
    2. Get verified. I will no longer talk to anyone unless they find some way to verify that they are who they say they are. I don't mean I need all your personal details but I want a face shot with a hand written sign with your first name and username, as well as a unique identifier to prove that pic wasn't stolen. Or get verified through this site, it was super easy, all I did was take a pic of my drivers liscense with my phone, and clicked on the verify link. You don't even have to be a full member to do this, I'm not.
    3 unless you specifically state you only want cyber, work towards meeting in real life, since after all that is what most of us are here for.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2012 at 04:19 AM

Newbee here also and can totally relate to being difficult in finding another female. Why have no idea but its become a challenge. I'm very attractive and in the Miami area, yes I'm married but hubby can just watch while I play. I promise we are worth it are you?
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 13, 2011 at 11:00 PM

hey anyone who wants to meet up for bi or straight fun please email me
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 01, 2011 at 06:06 AM

im new hee but, hopefully since everyones bi, it opens the door a little for me. usually i see and click with alot of lesbians on other sites. but once they know i have a man (who dnt complain about me liking girls)everything changes. Almost like they get pissed off that im with a guy.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 21, 2011 at 11:35 AM

Hey jasmine2 I feel the same I cant find anyone in FL to experiment with
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 02, 2007 at 03:31 AM

Im very new to this site...and looking for a discrete girl-on-girl sexual encounter. feel free to message me. would love 2 excchange pics.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 26, 2006 at 06:55 AM

yes,u get a chance we'll take it from there, and send me a pic of your face
Follow - email me when people comment