bisexual couple looking for bi guy or bicouple with bi guy couples seeking bi guy to join.... Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 13, 2013 at 06:51 PM

looking for bi couple with bi guy in couple or just bi guy for fun. Must like oral anal vaginal kissing all mutual . We live in bakersfield california
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 11, 2015 at 02:11 PM

Hi, 

We are a happy married couple in Oregon looking for a fit, clean, healthy and respectful bi-guy to join us for a steady part-time relationship. Your age is not a major issue if you can hold up your end of a conversation. We love fine dining, travel and dancing.  Horses, motorcycles and sports too.  Theater, music, reading and fitness balance our work and family responsibilities.  Laughter fuels our days and passion our nights-- but that doesn't rule out morning/noon sex!  :)) 

She is 50, fit, slim and athletic; he is a handsome jock, 5'9" 180, 57 and loads of fun. We are both well-educated, clean and VERY healthy. He is bi-curious with a couple of playful encounters and wants to try more.  She has never had a MFM and is excited about the idea but nervous, VERY nervous.  So it will be slow going at first.  You like it slow sometimes, right?  You better! 

Condoms are a must all the way around but we will consider bareback with mutual std testing and some earned trust.   

If you are interested check out FireGuy57  Yes, he is a retired firefighter.  That's one of the reasons he is smoking HOT! :)) We don't get on-line here much so don't expect much interaction with us in this forum. Better to drop us a note from his profile and then it will ring-through to our private email.

We are very discreet and there will be no pictures from us until we exchange personal email.

Thanks for reading.

• View author's info Posted on May 09, 2015 at 04:48 AM

• View author's info Posted on Mar 18, 2015 at 12:27 PM

We are a married bisexual couple looking for some good times with other bisexual couples

• View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2014 at 08:51 PM

My wife and I are both curious, we are in TX, but if u want to get to know us anyway let us know and we will send pics.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 12, 2014 at 09:59 PM

Im near Stockton.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 27, 2014 at 05:43 AM

wish i cud come visitlol

John

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2013 at 03:51 AM

love all of what you are asking for yummy cum I am shaved uncut nudist love oral anal E T C
Follow - email me when people comment