Anyone actually meet someone from here? Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 15, 2006 at 04:44 PM

I'd like to hear about any little date stories from those of you who managed to meet. So far it seems the people who live close by haven't beent to the site in over a month. I sent out about 30 winks/emails and got back about 3 responses. Has anyone had any luck here?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 23, 2006 at 08:03 AM

I met a cute little lady the month I recieved free for finding a guy posing as a girl. She was luscious and we had a great time ... one nite only and she was a squirter! She said she wanted to see me again but then her b/f got involved and I haven't heard from her since. :(
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 14, 2006 at 06:13 AM

OMGD I spoke too soon!! Everything was going great and then...well, supposedly her husband changed his mind about her being able to see other people...there's more to the story I'll never know.

I've been through this more times then I can count. What is it about the internet? It seems people aren't serious about meeting or you do meet and find out things aren't what they seem. Or worse they fill you full of fantasies and promises of getting together then nothing happens. You ever get the feeling that you're the only one who's serious and everyone else is full of Sh*t!?!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 09, 2006 at 10:18 AM

No winds...nothing!!

Oraly,

LEON
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 08, 2006 at 12:49 PM

Ok, it happened...I was contacted by this cute girl who lives in the next town over from me. After several emails and chats on the phone we decided to meet. We had a wonderful dinner, didn't want to end the date. We've emailed a few times since then, I'm hoping to see her again, maybe this week:-) I've turned away alot of interested people but I think this one's a keeper!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 20, 2006 at 05:25 PM

Very little response, a couple of looks and a couple of winks.
Follow - email me when people comment