Raleigh, NC Let's Do Something Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 30, 2018 at 06:08 AM

My big dream is to have a club. Not just some dank swingers club. A place with entertainment, activities and yeah some beds, but it has to be done just right, in order to not feel like you're walking in and a million people are just drooling to get with you.  

It has to feel more like it does when you go to a bar. There's sexual energy, but you don't have to have sex if you don't make a connection. You can watch sports, shoot pool etc. But at the club you could see a strip show, a drag show, a person getting tattooed, you could paint a naked person with soap paint, you could sit in a pool of oil and then play twister, or any crazy fun thing.

But to get there I need loads of friends willing to work on that. So first let's get together and make friends. Oh did I mention that sometimes I fuck my friends? Do You?  I hope another year doesn't go by before I actually meet folks. We could meet at a Sheetz, or a bowling alley. We could meet at Legends or a library. Just Let's meet for real. OK?

Oh and sorry about no profile pic. The ones I have keep getting rejected. I'll try again

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 07, 2018 at 02:11 PM

I'm reLLY INERESTED IN MEETING PEOPLE AND MAKING FRIENDS AND SEEING IF THERE IS A CONNECTION. aLSO SEEING IF WE CAN CREATE A FUN SPACE. bUT YOU HAVE TO POST IN ORDER TO TALK BECAUSE i HAVE PAID FOR THESE BEFORE ANAD GOT THE SAME REULTS SO iM NOT PAYING AGAIN

• View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2018 at 06:31 AM

Well it seems this post was approved. With Mother's Day coming I'm sure no one wants to meet up that weekend. Did anyone notice the Bowling Alley on 401 near Wake Tech no longer has midnight bowling!!!!! WHAT???? People need to bol more often, before they all close down.

Name some laces for our first meet. I'm aiming for the Saturday AFTER mother's day.

Follow - email me when people comment