Bi girl looking a bi girl that wants to be with a couple Romance & Relationship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 21, 2012 at 05:59 PM

This isnt a sexual thing. I'm looking for a bi girl that wants to start a friendship and possibly more. I'm in a relationship with a man and would like to have a girl as well. He doesnt care and understands that I need to act on my bisexual nature.
    I like to read, write, listen to music, and making new friends. I'm an artsy kind of girl I love to draw, paint, and color but I have no talent lol! I've been dating my high school sweet heart on and off for 4 years now. I like rock, pop, hip hop, country, metal, techno, and dubstep...anything that will give me goose bumps really lol! I have one tattoo at the moment, 2 piercings, 2 dogs (Belle & Rebel), and 2 rats (Zorro & doc). I'm very honest and to the point sometimes. I believe that you might as well know the truth, even if it hurts, so that you can make your own opinion of it. I'm a bigger girl and if you dont like it, then dont bother with me. I'm a bi pansexual (I'll fall for you for you, not what you look like.) and I'm just looking for someone that shares the same interests as me. Long distance or close, it doesnt mater.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I cant talk on here but if youd like, you can message me
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Im looking for a relationship as well. If you would like to talk your more than welcome to message me :)

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment