Bi-sexual females in ohio Bisexual troubles Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 17, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Ok girls I am having difficulty finding myself a sweet, fun, pretty bi-sexual female. Can anyone help me? Or maybe your in th same location looking for something similar.....post it! I think ohio is impossible:)

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 13, 2017 at 08:21 PM

My boyfriend and I are looking for a bi curious female to have a threesome with.  We are in southern ohio. Adams county. Where are you located? 

• View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2017 at 01:14 PM

Hi

• View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2017 at 08:29 PM

Toledo Ohio here

• View author's info Posted on Mar 22, 2015 at 05:02 PM

thatsI just joined about 2 weeks ago along with my boyfriend and we are looking for our third to join our relationship, not just for sex, but to share our lives with us. We both know that a triad relationship is going to be hard, but that's why we are looking for that one girl that wants the same as we do. We all will be family. I wish everyone here luck and hope you can find what you are looking for! <3

• View author's info Posted on Dec 24, 2013 at 12:42 PM

OMG Ladies - 

Seriously it is very difficult - especially if you are older! 

I live in NE Ohio - after living in South Dakota for 10 years - but it has been very difficult to meet girls.  

If we gals are having problems - then it must be that there are no formal networks or local get togethers.

A blog like this is a good place to start.  

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 18, 2013 at 06:17 PM

No I do not think Ohio is impossible.  I do not think any of us know what we are doing on here. when push comes to shove.  We are not going to communicate on any normal or deeper level.  Also most people just want sex...  So do not feel rejected.  You have a thoughtful profile and sweet pictures.  Anyone with a real brain with thought behind their profile at all is going to have a harder time here..  Hang in there, the right women will come to  you, I bet soon...  Or maybe all of us are too scared.    MoonSky

Follow - email me when people comment