Bicurious guy looking to make friends First bisexual experiences Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 08, 2015 at 10:10 AM

Recently single and figured it was time to explore this aspect of my sexuality. 

I'd love to make some friends local or otherwise to talk to, share stories, share desires, and generally make friends with. 

Would love to talk to guys, girls, or couples... 

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 31, 2015 at 10:29 AM

whats up

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 30, 2015 at 10:46 AM

I know just how you feel. I love feeling like a woman as well. The feel of rubbing against another man while in stockings and panties deives me wild. 

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 26, 2015 at 11:29 PM

Hi Im paul 33 and married to caroline who is 31 we  r all bi course.  What got me in it when Caroline want and got a strap on to use on me that was ten yeah ago but but I can remember like yesterday so glad I did go through with it.ever since then I have all ways no wot I wanted.I had 4 orgasem in a short space of time. When caroline put that starp on I now know I was in for a good old shalfting lol. And on that night I just keep getting this image of me and a guy some it was guy's suckling cock and a fuck off grat big cock every day for ten years I was just dreaming about it and never  got to do it so I think it's time I no its not a virgin but it is kind of way never seen a 4 skin. Sorry for going on with it for to long.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 23, 2015 at 06:36 PM

Hello im also bi -curious, i think  i dont know if im bi or gay, i crossdress and i love to feel like a woman with matching panties and bra, nylons heels, would love to chat with you, the feeling of kissing another man , sliding my tongue in and out of your mouth gets my anus all moist and ready to be stretched. 

• View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2015 at 06:20 AM

hi

• View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2015 at 06:17 AM

l am bicarious too. I am happily married to a beautiful wife. We are looking to satisfy my wanting to be with a man, but he has to pleasure her too.

Follow - email me when people comment