We maybe older but ..... The Older Bi Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 27, 2007 at 09:17 AM

We are those, males and females, who are 55 to 60.

We are the first wave of Baby Boomers and in the first wave of the Sexual Revolution. We are sexual despite what others may think about our age! We are the largest growth segment of the population.

We may have been raised in a "Homophobic" age but we are more accepting of Lesbians; Gays; and Bisexuals now than ever before except maybe in ancient times - the Romans and Greeks or who knows when. Any way a long time ago.

Disease and Drugs (which can lead to disease} have curtailed much of the freedoms that were gained in the '60's and '70's but we still have the "Liberated Mind" to think for ourselves and to seek out what personal pleasures that we might want still.

"Safe Sex" is the common thought nowadays. Some of us are beyond the "child bearing years" or have so chosen to end it through "surgical intervention" (either male or female) so we can seek the "joys" of uninhibited SEX without the fear of pregnancy but we still disease to deal with. Some choose to feel safe by wearing of condoms and regular testing; others by exclusiveness with partners whether it's one or a group of "circle of friends"; while others choose to be carelessly promiscuous and "get IT, wherever they can; from whoever they can; and whenever they can". They are the ones who feel "that will never happen to me"; lucky; or just don't care.

If I was told that I was going to have to stop "having SEX". I think I would do everything in my power to prevent that! I jokingly say that I want to "die in bed" - shot by a husband who didn't want "to join in" when I asked him to.

I love females and enjoy males but I want to keep doing that till my "dying breathe"!!!
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 15Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 27, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Hey- I know its bben a while since you wrote this, but I too am a baby-boomer, and have always been Bi-although I never realized it, until well into my 20's- I mean I practised it I liked women, but also liked a guy, and sucking it. I had a longer relationship with a male friend than any of my female encounters. Only time I didn't was when I was married for seven years. When that was over, I went back to my guy, and also to other girls.I'm still with a male friend-we are both "Boomers", and searching for preferably a Bi couple (M/F) to explore and enjoy.  It was with another male friend years ago, when we were talking about our sexual urges and he said "We are Bi-we just love sex!", That's when it struck me-yeah, that's right-and there was such a sense of relief that I knew what I was and that I just enjoyed sex with whomever I was with. Even at our age, my bud and I enjoy doing each other and intend to as long as we can. Cheers!
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 01, 2013 at 01:45 PM

I'm 34 and I want to have sex with a baby boomer.  Male and female.  You are still very sexy and I'd like to see when you can teach me!  Thanks from South Dakota
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2012 at 01:41 PM

I agree that when we were much younger, we were suppressed in our sexuality, not to mention our bi-sexuality.  I wasn't a free loving hippie type...lol  One thing that is a great truth as we get older...  we don't stop having sex!  My hubby and I have strong sexual appetites.  We'll love each other for life and want to share our sexual zeal with each other as well as others.  He is definitely bi-curious and I am definitely Bi.  We've reached our 6th decade and are sexier and healthier for it.  Both of us work out, look younger than our years and feel energized.  So, there really is no reason to deny ourselves because the clock says 55+.  We've been with guys and gals more than 1/2 our age and we've all had great times.  "Older folks" have a lifetime of experience and make very erotic teachers... Mrs. Robinson, anyone...lol
    ENJOY life while you're on this side of the grass.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 27, 2012 at 08:37 PM

Auch wir Älteren können gut Blasen, Lutschen und Aussaugen um an den leckeren "Schluck" ran zukommen! Da wird bestimmt kein Tropfen vergeudet!
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 11, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Our society we grew up in was so homophobic that it pushed a lot of us in the closet.But do to our opened minded people that believe in this have removed barriers and accepted it.Far as I am concerned I think our society is full of its self bi sexual people have been around since the beginning of time.At one time it was acceptiable but religion convinced people it was wrong was it really mite be religion is wrong and brain washing people for centuries.I think it's as normal as the sun rising and setting every day.I am in Oshawa if anyone wants to know and horny!!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 18, 2010 at 03:00 PM

59...in sw mississippi the opportunities are few. But I knew I was bi at age 11...didn't know what to call it...but came to grips with it in my late twenties. I wouldn't have it any other way. I am still in the closet except for a few straight friends because of the obvious prejudices. One day I will come clean and be free! Until then I will do what i can when I can.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 21, 2009 at 05:05 PM

hello, we are a bi couple age 70. We had our first bi couple experince 3 1/2 years ago. wow, what a great cummming out for both of us. We will only play with couples who are age 60 and up. we enjoy female on female and male on male and any other combination you can have with equal number of females and males.Of course every one must be clean, dd free and very discrete and understand the word no. We will tell you that life begins at age 70 and bi sure increases the level of funnnn
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 09, 2009 at 08:18 PM

Do you care. I don't. Try to have fun in your life, and relax.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2009 at 01:24 PM

we may be older but our desires are the same and i believe even greater. and it is nice that we are free to be with either female or male for our satisfaction.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Quoting author:

We are those, males and females, who are 55 to 60.

We are the first wave of Baby Boomers and in the first wave of the Sexual Revolution. We are sexual despite what others may think about our age! We are the largest growth segment of the population.

We may have been raised in a "Homophobic" age but we are more accepting of Lesbians; Gays; and Bisexuals now than ever before except maybe in ancient times - the Romans and Greeks or who knows when. Any way a long time ago.

Disease and Drugs (which can lead to disease} have curtailed much of the freedoms that were gained in the '60's and '70's but we still have the "Liberated Mind" to think for ourselves and to seek out what personal pleasures that we might want still.

"Safe Sex" is the common thought nowadays. Some of us are beyond the "child bearing years" or have so chosen to end it through "surgical intervention" (either male or female) so we can seek the "joys" of uninhibited SEX without the fear of pregnancy but we still disease to deal with. Some choose to feel safe by wearing of condoms and regular testing; others by exclusiveness with partners whether it's one or a group of "circle of friends"; while others choose to be carelessly promiscuous and "get IT, wherever they can; from whoever they can; and whenever they can". They are the ones who feel "that will never happen to me"; lucky; or just don't care.

If I was told that I was going to have to stop "having SEX". I think I would do everything in my power to prevent that! I jokingly say that I want to "die in bed" - shot by a husband who didn't want "to join in" when I asked him to.

I love females and enjoy males but I want to keep doing that till my "dying breathe"!!!

You sound great to me. I'm 43 and understand what your saying. I'm a trucker travel from Mo to Ca. Every week. Let me know if you think we could meet.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 27, 2009 at 12:22 PM

best,most intense sex i've ever had
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 06, 2007 at 04:35 PM

Love sex of all kinds. ladies are good, love them for their softness. Guys I like for the power and strength, love a good hard work out. Just enjoy the whole scene. Mainly ever been with older guys, one or two younger. But, I'm an older guy myself now and still not into younger, although if one threw himself at me I doubt if I could refuse!
  • View author's info Posted on May 28, 2007 at 04:55 AM

I'M 79 Y/O WILL BE 80 16 JUNE 07 STILL HOT AND LOOKING FOR MORE. MALE,FEMALE,OR SOME IN THE MIDDLE.THE ONLY THING I DON'T LIKE TO TRAVAL THAT MUCH ANY MORE.
  • View author's info Posted on May 01, 2007 at 07:47 AM

59 Bi MWM. I have a boyfriend for regular hook-ups,and love my wife also. Sex with him is more intense and more satisfying.

I heard the phrase once on T.V. "Bi now, Gay later." Would like to know what other older Bi/Gay men think.
  • View author's info Posted on May 01, 2007 at 04:58 AM

Hey guys, Pittsburgh here. I think there are thousands of guys who are bicurious but never act on the feelings. For me, I denied the thoughts and then tried it a few times and found it to be the most erotic of all. I get the feelings of bi about once a month. So, our generation still thinks in "taboo" fashion....too bad, they could be having some real fun. Any one in the burgh area can ge t me over a t the place where the m ail is never cold using bicuriousdiscreet. I would love to meet more my age in the burgh area. Happy hard on to all.
Follow - email me when people comment