Feelings stronger than ejaculation Massage Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 30, 2014 at 03:51 AM

I'm curious on how unique my experience is. I had a very standard sexual life (a few girlfriends then married) until I hit 50. I took an erotic massage class and it totally opened up sensual avenues that I didn't know I was capable of. I'm now totally turned on by both the male and female bodies -- it doesn't matter what they look like on the outside, but how an individual feels about themself. When he or she thinks and acts sexily and sensually it can do wonders for my own arousal. When I'm stimulated I get the shakes and a contraction of muscles all over my body that feel stronger than an orgasm with ejaculation.

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 24, 2016 at 09:21 AM

I would love an erotic massage from a woman. It's a fantasy of mine. 

• View author's info Posted on Mar 10, 2014 at 09:48 PM

I've been a massage therapist for 5 years now, and have been trained in body electric and iner orafice massage, as well as tantric (massage done nude) and sexual stimulant massage which can increase the intensit of your orgasims for a period of time depending on how long the session is. To be certified I had to perform on both a male and female, and I had to do them on 2 different days, so i had my best friend come for the male day and for the female day i had his sister come, and the polar opposites occur he had a erruptive orgasim from it and she had a silent shiverish orgasim, (plus was her first real orgasim) Even more than a normal massage.

Follow - email me when people comment