Discression and profile pictures?... Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 07, 2012 at 02:53 PM

Hi ladies!
    I would rather not post a picture of myself on a dating web site due to work and the private nature of what I'm looking for in a relationship.  I noticed a lot of women don't have a problem doing this and that is great.  It just isn't something that I feel comfortable doing publically. 
    My question is, how do you meet professional bi-curious women without "putting yourself out there" with a picture?  I don't have a problem sending my pictures privately.
    Thanks!
    Witty Brunette
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2018 at 05:41 AM

I agree with you. Either submit your face or your body but not both. Tis site rejected my body IN UNDERWEAR!!! So I say meet at a public place and that's when you will know if you like each other. I once got a group of 3 others to shoot some pool. But one was practically married and exclusive. The other two must not have seen something they liked. So we just had a good time shooting pool.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 01, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Thank you Brandy.  Good luck to you too.  I jumped on plenty of fish - hoping to find more traffic.  It seems to be a fairly respectible alternative.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 26, 2012 at 03:28 PM

I just request a picture with usually adding you to my favorites.  I completely understand your position though, don't feel you need to put yourself out there anywhere.  If we can't accept your need for discretion that is sad.  Good luck!!!!
Follow - email me when people comment