straight girl seeks bi man in houston Romance Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 12, 2006 at 03:57 PM

If you are an UNattached bi man in the Houston area, please check out my profile and see if you are interested in talking. I am very for real and am looking for a loving and caring bi guy who is also real.I'd love to talk to you if you read my profile and like what you read/saw.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2015 at 08:35 PM

bi here in houston call me p>

• View author's info Posted on Feb 20, 2006 at 02:26 AM

I have been separated for 6 years and have stayed married primarily for insurance reasons. We each have our own lives now. My divorce should be final in a few months.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 18, 2006 at 05:31 PM

WOW!!! What a pic!! I can't beleive I found your ad!! We have got to talk. OK I know you probably have heard that a thousand times. But I am for real. I had just about given up on finding a lady that wanted a long term relationship with a bi guy. I ONLY want a long one night stands and I am VERY selective. I need to see if I can join the pay portion of this site. I don't beleive in credit cards and pay cash for everything which is very hard on the internet. I only financed 2 things in the last 10 years and 1 was a car I paid off in 6 months. If you can contact me please do. If you say no thanks, I will respect that and never contact you again. Jeez I am rattling on...I sometimes do that when I get excited. Just ignore it. I really am quite a nice guy and very respectful. I even have some manners like knowing where I should be ascending and descending the stairs, walking down the street, even which side of the table a lady should sit on. Ok I will be quiet now and hope I didn't scare you away.
Follow - email me when people comment