hi Religion Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 21, 2005 at 09:07 PM

welcome.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 10Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 27, 2011 at 05:57 PM

I have been pagan for over 18 years and clergy for 9 of those years. Yes pagan faiths are more open to bi, gay, and lesbian people. We'd even perform weddings for them if the law allowed.:-)
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 28, 2005 at 09:04 AM

check out Unitarian Universalism....we are very accepting of the worlds religious beliefs and supportive of various Gay,Lesbian, Bi,and Transgender sexual orientations.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2005 at 05:31 AM

yes i too agree than wiccans are open to any lifestyle expecially ours. i am a bisexual pagan and for one this religion is off the hook and when the grate devine lets us know we are one that makes me feel like anything is a possibility. wiccans are and always will be open minded.
    blessed be
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2005 at 11:42 AM

sxybipgngrl write:
    I agree about Wicca being open to bi-sexuallity and homosexuallity for that matter. I am a pagan and have been for 14 years. Paganism is a recognize religion in the United States and England. I am not sure about any other countries though.

Wicca is actually a good religion since it doens't condem it, which is why I've been studying it for 8 years now. But also, druids and Shamans don't exclude homosexuality and bisexuality either.
  • View author's info Posted on May 11, 2005 at 07:31 AM

Hi all- pretty new here.. :)

A lot of practices accepts a variety of sexual expression. In some native american tribes a CD man would take over the needs of a man who had no wife or sisters, caring for him in all ways a woman would. Some were called 'contrary spirits and filled the rolls their spirits required of them- male and female. It wasn't something to be ashamed of or feared. Many became Chiefs- Cheif Oceola(FL) was a woman as well as Loaiza(PR). It was a privledge to be touched by the gods/spirit world in such a way.
    Just thought I'd add my comment :D
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 29, 2005 at 07:51 PM

sxybipgngrl write:
    I agree about Wicca being open to bi-sexuallity and homosexuallity for that matter. I am a pagan and have been for 14 years. Paganism is a recognize religion in the United States and England. I am not sure about any other countries though.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 28, 2005 at 09:31 AM

Merry Meet....I am PROUD to be a Wiccan, and have been for most my life. My children were raised Wiccan, and I will make sure my grandchildren will be, too!
    I am who I am, I believe as I do for a reason, the health and caretakeing of our Mother Earth. Somebody needs to do it, She is who we are all about!!
    Merry Part my friends... )0(
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 20, 2005 at 11:54 AM

• View author's info Posted on Apr 01, 2005 at 12:00 PM

Wicca is a Fedarally recognised religion that openly accepts bisexuals and homosexuals. :-) They're pretty cool
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 01, 2005 at 12:06 PM

hmm that kind of throws the floor open......
    you a fallen , rising, would-be, or just passing kind of Angelic being?
    as for the religion topic
    has there ever been a formal state religion that openly accepted BI sexuals?
Follow - email me when people comment