Butt plugs Bisexual troubles Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 30, 2012 at 03:18 AM

I have just bought my first but plug.. and Love it.. does anyone know how long i should keep in in?? when should I upsize?/ what else is a good toy for men??
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 30, 2013 at 04:57 AM

A plug is a nice way to start but everyone is different. If you've never had an actual dick in, try a sexy life-like dildo cock from Eden's fantasy. Believe me--with enough pre-massage in that hole, it WILL fit in... all the way... I use to get my GF to do it to me--she also used a purple double-strap-on dildo on me--when she humped me--she got off in her pussy too. It was hot!
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 09, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Prostate massageer is a good toy. Basically the specially shaped dildo for men. I just saw a good one listed somewhere. When I remember it, I'll post. Well, I enjoy the feeling it gives me when my girl slips it up there.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2012 at 07:46 AM

I'm going to look for toys for my hubby.  He doesn't have any.  What great Christmas gift ideas. 
    Miss Dayna, thanks for the tips on sanitizing and keeping a plug inside!  I'll pass it on or maybe use one myself.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 10, 2012 at 05:57 PM

Make sure you use plenty of lube and clean the plug regularly. Sanitizing it in the dishwasher works great or boiling water. Also, don't cantaminate your lube! spread the lube on a small square of toilet paper and then apply with your finger. If you try the stainless steel butt plugs made by NJoy, use lube sparingly or youll never keep the butt plug in. Hope this helps!
    ~Miss dayna
  • View author's info Posted on May 14, 2012 at 02:44 PM

As long as it feesl comfortbale inside of you. I think it's best to upsize in small incriments, enjoy your streching.
Follow - email me when people comment