Still seeking Biamorous People BI MEN TORONTO Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 04, 2007 at 07:38 PM

NOT looking for sex starved sexually dysfunctional people.

Been there, done that, I've grown up & now respect my sexuality.

If anyone on this site actually still believes in friendship, love & relationships & doesn't think it's screwed up to use these words & be biamorous, pls. respond.

I'm only seeking compatible like minded people either as friends or intimate partners.

Happy New Year everyone : )

Michelle

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 24, 2015 at 03:41 PM

I'm so glad I found this forum. I spend a lot of time in Toronto for work and pleasure and hope to meet some like minded friends I can build a community with. Great posts. 

• View author's info Posted on Jul 11, 2011 at 11:41 AM

Oh there are : ) I'm not the only one & thank you : )

If anyone is coming to Panama City, Panama, give me a shout & we'll meet up. It's hard for me to find bi people here.

Have a great day.

Michelle
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 06, 2011 at 12:46 AM

Michelle, you are absolutely beautiful,it should be more people like you on this planet.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 06, 2011 at 04:45 PM

lets meet please look at our profile CHEERS
    Jill & Jim
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 11, 2008 at 07:53 AM

It was Michelle that helped me embrace my bi-poly nature.
    Although we have never met I do respect her advice and spiritual awareness and Would consider her a good Being.
    I wish there were more people on here looking for spiritual development rather than cheap thrills.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 21, 2007 at 02:31 PM

Hi,
    I've only recently started c oming to terms with my bisexuality and starting to come out little by little. In this process I've actually started meeting 'biamorous" people, as you seem to describe us. I'm a fit single nearly 37 year old white guy and I want to start and expand my bisexual social network in Toronto. I'd love to have coffee with you. I'm not necessarily looking for intimate relationships as much as common interests with other intelligent and educated bisexuals. Drop me a line if this interests you. Cheers, Ian

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment