What are Bi Ladies seeking? Bisexual questions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 05, 2012 at 06:39 PM

I posted this in another category but it might fit better here...
    Just got out of a six month relationship that lasted a year (I know the math doesn't add up, but neither did the relationship actually. Oh boy, the stories I could tell! I won't though since she’s still out here and I have a sense of chivalry when maybe I shouldn't LOL :).

Back to my question though... What are YOU looking for? I'd like to hear what some ladies have to say.

Personally, I'm not looking for anything super-serious but I don't want any spur of the moment, backseat trysts either. I'd like someone I can take to dinner and then take to a hotel room for the night before going back home the next morning. You know, a girlfriend. :) I don't think that's too much to ask for, but maybe it is.

Am I the only woman looking for that? Sometimes it feels that way.

Anyway, I'm a loving person and I've got a very loving / understanding hubby, who's secure in himself and our relationship. He doesn't view my bisexuality or relationships as a threat and he's not looking to be the 'third wheel'. He was even supportive of my last relationship until she started to treat me poorly. Other women I tend to meet aren't as lucky when it comes to their guys so I know how fortunate I am on that front. With women though... I'm trying to rebuild my hope that there are honest, open women out there (and not just the cold, insensitive ones I seem to find).

I guess my question is this... are there any bi ladies who are emotionally mature and thoughtful? Again, I tend to find the opposite, but I'm still looking because I have to believe she's out there, right?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 11Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 24, 2015 at 09:41 PM

"Personally, I'm not looking for anything super-serious but I don't want any spur of the moment, backseat trysts either. I'd like someone I can take to dinner and then take to a hotel room for the night before going back home the next morning. You know, a girlfriend. :) I don't think that's too much to ask for, but maybe it is.

Except we can play in my home.  It's large and hubby stays out of sight.  The reason I like to get to know women is because each is wired a different way.

Regarding men.  I'm open to meeting them, but they are much lower on my list.  There are few quality ones.  I am extremely picky about males after all I already have the best one and 3 in my pocket.

• View author's info Posted on May 01, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Bibard,

Yes - I am an emotionally mature and thoughtful woman. I've been bicurious for some time and searching for a friend....I'm 45 and live in West Michigan. My experience is that there are a lot of young, immature gals on this site and others. I have met a couple of ladies, but there was no physical attraction on my part. 

Personally, I'm looking for a friend first. I would like to find a woman I can be comfortable with, have intelligent conversations, and just plain fun. I long for the physical, emotional and mental intimacy of a woman. I am very happily married to my man. So I am NOT looking for a man or m/f couple. I have that at home and am very happy with him. 

My desires for finding another woman is strickly for a friend with benefits. 

• View author's info Posted on Mar 11, 2014 at 10:31 PM

I posted a comment a little while back.  No comments from the ladies.?  Are all of you desiring women only or do many of you desire a man with the freedom to be with a woman.?  Thanks. (Billy)

I can't speak for all the other bi girls on here but for me personally, I love my Fiance with all my heart and I am attracted to him but only because of my feelings for him. I am mostly attracted to women in the physical aspect than the emotional one. That being said, since I do in fact have a male Fiance all I desire, all I crave is female attention. I get all the male attention I need from my Fiance!

And Bibard, if you are still reading these, I know what you mean about being fortunate enough to have a hubby, or in my case Fiance, who is secure enough with himself and relationship to allow his girl to explore her sexuality. I too am in one of those relationships and truly am grateful :)

• View author's info Posted on Feb 03, 2014 at 10:06 AM

I posted a comment a little while back.  No comments from the ladies.?  Are all of you desiring women only or do many of you desire a man with the freedom to be with a woman.?  Thanks. (Billy)

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2013 at 05:22 PM

Each woman is different . Some just 'swing' (not making a commitment to any one in particular) while others look for something more polyamrous. I've always liked have something more stable - one 'romantic/passionate friendship' with a lady and also my fella (with the two never merging). We have thought about a threesome at some place like the bunny ranch or nearby in Canada because then it's 'removed' and uncomplicated. So it really depends on the gal. I'd say whatever you're looking for post it and be honest. If you post what you're looking for you have the chance of finding it. You can't 'talk' a gal into a threesome if that's not her thing. She can't be straight for you one day and bi the next. Figure out what you want, seriously, and then set out to find her. Good luck!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 04, 2013 at 06:31 PM

I am a guy and I am wondering what bi ladies want.  Are most bi ladies wanting a monogomous relationship or sex with both sexes.  I know there are probably all different kinds of ladies. Some tend more toward women and some toward men.  But I live in the south and I am wondering in a more conservative area (Memphis TN) than up north if there are many bi ladies looding for a man that doesn't mind them being with a woman sometimes if she doesn't mind him being with a man occasionally.  What think  ye ladies?

• View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2012 at 06:26 PM

Yes, I do agree in two ways: one location.. hard to find someone local and emotionally mature to be trustworthy. Two is finding someone that is willing to work on a foundation of a friendship. It would be so nice to be able to have a special female friendship. To have the friend you can confide in and know that its going to stay there and be friends enough that you can help each other through the good and tough times of life. I like the "dinner and" idea but would not want with just anyone. You know when you connect... its evident in the communication both verbal and nonverbal. I enjoy intellectual conversation as well... I like to enjoy a person I am with... learning how their day was, etc.. oh and don't forget the having fun, laughing and whatever else may come along. Most of all enjoy life ladies! We are priviledged to have a wonderful desire to express ourselves with each other. :-)
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 27, 2012 at 05:41 AM

After my share of 'bad apples' like DeePrettyLady said, I might have found a 'peach' of a gal. She creative like me, funny and an all around lovely lady. She's a little older than me, but that's fine. I tend to like women older than me anyway.  She's had her share of 'winnners' too, which is good for me because then she's got something to compare me too. LOL
    So thanks for replying ladies. It's nice to have women I can chat with here on the site because there aren't women in my daily life who 'get it'. By all means you can drop me a line here any time. I'd like to hear how you're dating is going.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 05:40 PM

yes, there are a few of us out there. am also in a secure marriage & hubby is letting me venture out to try new things.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 01:19 PM

Hi yes we do exist. i would love to meet someone like you. i have a lot of love to give to the right person. i am happily maried but there is something missing.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 20, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Well you are lucky, like you stated before. I believe there are some emotionally mature and thoughtful women out there. They are just harder to find.  I'm sure that since you are bisexual as well you have gone through or been "told" that bi women are sexualy amazing but emotionally unavailable.  "We" are thought of as crazy seex figures that will do whatever with whoever.  I, however, am not! Yes I do love sex but that does not mean I am going to sleep with anyone and then just leave.  So back to the question... Yes there are girls out there that you are looking for but it's going to take some looking and some "bad apples". 

Good luck with your search! Hope the best for you and your hubby!!
Follow - email me when people comment