looking for bi or bicurious pen pals Friendship

• View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2005 at 03:33 PM

hi, my name is dee im 20yr old im in atlanta,GA
    basically looking for pen pals if your interested here i am.
    i am easy going, down to earth, a good listener, and cool to be around.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 27, 2005 at 10:03 AM

Hi. My name's Lisa and I live in Tennessee. I'm not close to you but you said you'd like to have a pen pal and I very much get into writing. Drop me a line at the same name on the ya-know-hoo any time you'd like to write me. That goes for anybody.

Lisa
    Hi. My name's Lisa and I live in Tennessee. I'm not close to you but you said you'd like to have a pen pal and I very much get into writing. Drop me a line.

Lisa
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 24, 2005 at 07:04 PM

Hi everyone! We all seem to be in the same boat. I am curious too and would like to hook up with someone close to me.
    Hi everyone! We all seem to be in the same boat. I am curious too and would like to hook up with someone close to me.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 22, 2005 at 04:25 PM

Hi Im new to this but very curious and would love to be your pen pal. Hope to hear from you
    Hi Im new to this but very curious and would love to be your pen pal. Hope to hear from you
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 07, 2005 at 08:50 PM

Hello Bisexymom! I am new to this whole internet thingie too. I rather wish there was more overall community myself, since picking a person up is not what I am about, but rather, getting to know people, make friends, and going from there, just like any normal relationship. Being bi is not so different.

I am unable to initiate an email with you, but would enjoy being your pen pal, if you'd like. Getting to know people, rather bi or not, I enjoy. I am not into males, but enjoy talking to them too. lol;)

Chloe
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 20, 2005 at 02:45 AM

I would like to chat sometime Isolde73
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 30, 2005 at 11:55 PM

Everyone needs someone to talk with that understands and has the same desire and passion..there is someone out here for everyone...wanna chat...give me a yell..huggs
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 26, 2005 at 12:13 AM

I am in the same boat. I am not in your area - but anyone who fits my style and who would be interested in getting to know me before considering getting together....I am so bicurious I am going to Pop! if I don't give it a go! I love female friends too - so no pressure if we don't have the chemistry. Here I am!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 21, 2005 at 08:16 PM

I am looking for another female in the north Toronto area for friendship and fun - for a non committed relationship only. I am bisexual and looking other bisexual or bicurious ladies to chat with, and maybe more.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 18, 2005 at 07:23 AM

HI, I would love to be your pen pal. I am also very curious, and am not sure if I am ready to move to the next level, but I think about it (alot!) It would be great to have another girl to talk to this about and to explore my feelings and sexuality with.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 08, 2005 at 12:38 PM

I'd love to be your pen pal!!!!