Couple in SE Michigan seeks bi-female couples looking for bi female Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 23, 2014 at 05:51 PM

Tina and I are looking for a regular playmate; Someone who enjoys romantic adventures with a very giving couple. We are both orally talented and dedicated to seeing your needs met and fantasies fulfilled. We are very clean, Drugs and Disease free. We seek relaxing times both socially and privately. We can always host at our home in Michigan. We are looking for someone who enjoys both men and women. Tina is a very experienced bisexual and is an excellent teacher. She is patient and kind. If you are interested, you can email us on here

Thank you

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Oct 11, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Hello Tina and Bob,

I would love to chat with both of you, to see if we are looking for the same things?

Let me start out by saying, I am looking to be very close to a couple, no secrets!!!!

I would like to especially be close to you Tina, would like us to be best friends! I would look forward to you teaching me how to please you, I have my thoughts on that already but love to be taught by both of you and your desires and how you would like me to please you.

For me I am very young at heart, but mature. Every job I have had, I had to be incontrol, having said that most people in that circumstance liked to be controled I have read.

I like to be submissive, but I am not into BDSM, but do like an occasional spanking, for me it is a real turn on and I am soo pleasing afterward.

Oh, I am from Mi. Moved to Ohio recently.

I hope you are interested and send me a message.

Michele

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment