married Bi sexual women Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 04, 2005 at 09:57 PM

Hey, you are a golden dream. Let me know if you wanna talk.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 46Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 01, 2006 at 06:08 AM

Well I have been on this site well over a year now and I found new bi sites as well which are incredible - but I am still single - so I am not sure what I am doing wrong - or maybe some women are just not interested in Bi women - It's a heck of a long hard journey - that's for sure! lol
    Being a Bi married woman and searching is a rough road ! I am hopefull though, that the right one will fall from the sky - lol
    Ivy
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 21, 2006 at 09:15 AM

it seems there are no married bi sexual women in the U.K
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 04, 2006 at 11:08 AM

beautiful!!!! muah
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 03, 2006 at 08:38 PM

I think it is important to take our own communities into our own hands, and open them up to an idea of a "Bi Culture". I mean it. Can't expect the world to do what we are not willing to do. That means, everyone being open publicly.

The more people that come out, guaranteed, the more that will. If we are going to bemoan ourselves as a sexual minority, like all of those that came before us, then it is our responsibility to work for sexual equality, and be open with who we are...no hiding. When we hide, others hide, it is a vicious cycle. Why not start a bisexual network across our communities, or at least, online???

I have been bisexual since a teen. If you are bicurious, then that's wonderful too...I believe everyone owes themselves the responsibility of learning everything they can about themselves. We are our own greatest subjects. If it makes you happy, be happy! If you are Bi, be Proud!

Remember this, we are not a threat to anyone else's sexuality, only our own.

Chloe2001
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 01, 2006 at 01:35 PM

omg....that is the most outstanding tat I've ever seen.....I've often joked about doing that to myself,never thought it was possible... until now!
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 09, 2006 at 07:49 AM

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy 2006 - hope you all find happiness and health and wild women in 2006 !!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 15, 2005 at 03:11 PM

anyone else care to respond?
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 28, 2005 at 07:42 AM

Hi Everyone
    I am glad to see so many responses to my original question - RE: Are there any real women out there? - Well as for me - my relationship with my g/f ended and I have moved onward - it was difficult to maintain being in the middle between my g/f and my hubby - I felt so torn between the two!

Today I am on here again but with new knowledge !! I hope to find a woman who can understand the dynamics of being with a married woman and to find someone who is mature enough to accept the fact that I am married and that my hubby wants no part of my relationship with a woman - even though he is in full support of me and my bi side.

This is why I created the question as we are all in the same boat - trying to maintain what we have but in hopes to expand our future.

Good luck to you all and keep writing as this has become a support group for us married bi women - a place to vent and place to feel safe to express our own thoughts.

Take Care
    Ivy
    Hi Everyone
    I am glad to see so many responses to my original question - RE: Are there any real women out there? - Well as for me - my relationship with my g/f ended and I have moved onward - it was difficult to maintain being in the middle between my g/f and my hubby - I felt so torn between the two!

Today I am on here again but with new knowledge !! I hope to find a woman who can understand the dynamics of being with a married woman and to find someone who is mature enough to accept the fact that I am married and that my hubby wants no part of my relationship with a woman - even though he is in full support of me and my bi side.

This is why I created the question as we are all in the same boat - trying to maintain what we have but in hopes to expand our future.

Good luck to you all and keep writing as this has become a support group for us married bi women - a place to vent and place to feel safe to express our own thoughts.

Take Care
    Ivy

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 25, 2005 at 07:54 PM

We have found very few people who enjoy the threesomes in Indiana...I would LOVE to make someone's day or weekend by giving them the pleasure of my man the same way I get that pleasure...are there no women willing just to come play for awhile with two very busy sexy people in Indiana?
    We have found very few people who enjoy the threesomes in Indiana...I would LOVE to make someone's day or weekend by giving them the pleasure of my man the same way I get that pleasure...are there no women willing just to come play for awhile with two very busy sexy people in Indiana?
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 11, 2005 at 06:54 AM

Hi! Married bi femme here too. Yes he knows and is fine. No he does not have to or insist on being involved in anyway either! I am a well experienced bi, on the bi single side at the moment though. HINT HINT!! Sometimes it is hard to find "the one" that is close enough and that you click well with for long term and not just a fantasy fullfillment! Best of luck to all here! MUAHS!~~

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 04, 2005 at 09:02 PM

Hi Sanrio,
    I too am having the most difficult time up in Dutchess County. When I lived in the City, it seemed easier to meet like-minded women.
    Now, I think that not only the fact that I am married, but the fact that I am living up in the country, is a big hinderence.
    I do not know what the answer may be. I think that, often times, we find people in the most unlikely places.
    My biggest thing is that I am not interested in any three way relationships, not with someone else's partner, nor with my husband. I also am in no way interested in getting involved with any lesbians.
    I do not think it is fair to lead anyone on. I believe in being honest. I let anyone know, who is interested, that I have no intention of leaving my husband. Nor do I have any intention of sharing him!
    I think this is far too intimidating for many women to deal with. I think that, in time, all individuals find there right match!
    Good luck to you and all the girls out there. Hope we all find the right woman for us!!!

Cheers,

Maisy
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 02, 2005 at 08:47 PM

Has anyone else faced this kind of discrimination too?

I have faced the situation where because I had a profile as a couple females thought they were getting him, even tho I had on my profile that I play alone f/f and if he is there it's only to watch He isn't interested in doing just viewing,,Then I'm told I'm a liar He really wants to play,, ok whatever .. So i put my profile down as a single f. play alone but once in a while would like hubby to watch or perhaps make a video for him.. then I'm a liar because I'm married and hubby will be in the same room if he watches.. Oh k.. can't please everyone I guess..
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 02, 2005 at 08:32 PM

"There are so many women who are not into married bi's. I am open to my hubby and he gives me his full support. Unfortunately, there are alot of bi women who think I want them for some 3some with my hubby! "
    I just read your profile and It's pretty clear to me what you are looking for, I wouldn't even think from it that you would want a 3some with your hubby.. God I wished I lived closer,,lol.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 01, 2005 at 02:00 PM

Hey : )

I'm also a married bisexual femme! I live in the NYC area and it's alot harder to meet up than I thought. There are so many women who are not into married bi's. I am open to my hubby and he gives me his full support. Unfortunately, there are alot of bi women who think I want them for some 3some with my hubby!

Has anyone else faced this kind of discrimination too?

sanriobabylove
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 28, 2005 at 03:41 AM

have you found her or lots of her yet?
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 28, 2005 at 12:38 AM

hey everyone thought i would say hi, i got on this site because i have always had an interest in women and my fiance and i just moved out to cali fromIL so he thought it would be a good way for me to meet people and possibly get to live out some of my fantasies so i guess i will find out huh?! ;)
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 22, 2005 at 07:42 PM

Yes, I am still here:)
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2005 at 11:14 PM

Hi Kisses,
    I just wanted to drop a line and give my opinion of your situation. I must reiterate, my opinion. For that is exactly what it is.
    I think that if an individual is uncomfortable with the possible results of an encounter, then, that individual should steer clear of just such a thing.
    Often, we fulfill our our professies. Only when an individual is secure in his/her relationship, will any sort of trust and freedom be had.
    Much good luck to you in whatever decisions you make concerning this road.

Cheers,

Maisy
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2005 at 07:13 AM

Hi,

Married bifem here. Well my husband and I were dating and about the 3rd month I told him and let him meet (at the time) girlfriend. He has been supportive of me since 98' of which im am eternally grateful. We were married in Oct of 99 and have alot of fun together. I hope to get to meet some people off of here and develop a friendship & maybe more.
Follow - email me when people comment