A couple in North Houston looking for Younger Bi guy to join couples seeking bi guy to join.... Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 04, 2010 at 08:15 AM

Hey guys, We are a Cpl up in Livingston. My wife has known for 3 years that I am into guys, and we are wanting to find a guy who is interested in a LTR with us. We just decided to do this a week ago, and so far we have the only responses we spam or game players. We obviously want a guy to be Bi, and a guy who has time to visit often and WANTS to hang out. She does want to see me enjoy being with a guy in the bedroom hehe,. I don't want to get into endless emails, I will want to talk to you on the phone, it will help weed out the players. I have pics for trade, I won't send hers until she sees yours though ok, I am 39 five_ten,.One_eighty.,.Thirty_three_wst,.,.avg bod a bit heavy but carries it well,,It would be awesome to find a guy that wanted to spend time with us often. Its not just the sex, we like to go out for dinner, hang out, have a drink at the house etc. We have kids, so we want a guy who would keep our relationship discreet, he would be introduced as a friend of the family. Just a guy next door type. be REAL Please. We are good, easy going people, looking for the same! Thanks for reading this, Good Luck to everyone!
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2015 at 08:30 PM

im close by lets chat]

• View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2013 at 10:10 AM

im 24 and live in corpus christi
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 25, 2012 at 11:35 AM

iam interested to be your friend, ltr, im handsome, cute, please contact me
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 13, 2011 at 08:52 PM

Hi, I'm looking for a great friendship. Sounds like you do to. Please drop a line to contact me. later.
Follow - email me when people comment