What do women think of bi men? Comments and Suggestions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 23, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Just wondering how women feel about bi men? Would you have a relationship where the man was bisexual?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 23Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 03, 2014 at 09:46 AM

I live in Memphis TN.  I wish I could find a woman here similar to the women in this thread that think it's a turn on if a man is bi.   Firstly the south is more conservative that other areas.  Also I am older and in need of this in my 50's.  I'm not bad looking I think, but if younger, this would be easier to find maybe because the younger generation is becoming more and more open.  Thank you women that commented on here. We think you are hot too if you are attracted to women as well as men.  I hope we can all find someone. 

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 03, 2014 at 09:44 AM

I live in Memphis TN.  I wish I could find a woman here similar to the women in this thread that think it's a turn on if a man is bi.   Firstly the south is more conservative that other areas.  Also I am older and in need of this in my 50's.  I'm not bad looking I think, but if younger, this would be easier to find maybe because the younger generation is becoming more and more open.  Thank you women that commented on here. We think you are hot too if you are attracted to women as well as men.  I hope we can all find someone. 

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 28, 2014 at 06:34 AM

Quoting author:

I adore bi men. I have always said that if I ever chose to get married (which is not high on my list of priorities) that the type of man to rope me in for good would definitelvibe bi.

Way cool!

• View author's info Posted on Jan 28, 2014 at 06:33 AM

Quoting author:

I was a long term stable relationship with a hot bi man.  I loved it and would do it again. We were both free and honest and I got to see him do things with men that I only fantasized about. The sex was amazing

So refreshing to hear this. It's always seemed to me that the bi women I've run into have preferred their men to be straight. Almost as though their own sexual duality produced all the complexity they wanted in their lives, and another dual-minded partner would have been overload. Then again I've encountered bi women mainly among left-wing types in university towns and liberal churches, and I wasn't out as bi in those contexts. I was married to a wife who was bi-tolerant, but her own bi-curiosity vanished once she got me to the altar, so I remained a closeted married guy in those circles. So anyhow, it's great to hear from a bi woman who thinks us bi men are hot. Get to Chicago much, Kblustlover? GRIN!

• View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2013 at 09:00 PM

Thats very funny!  As us guys venture out into relationships with other bi men, guess what we find: some guys really are lazy MCPSand since we're not women, we do not have to put up with all of that, we can just leave.  But it gives us an interesting view on what a female with a guy's perspective is...

Peacecand love to all...

• View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2013 at 08:09 PM

Sounds great, nice to see that bi women are cool to bi guys...we are a fun loving group!

• View author's info Posted on Jul 07, 2013 at 09:02 PM

I adore bi men. I have always said that if I ever chose to get married (which is not high on my list of priorities) that the type of man to rope me in for good would definitelvibe bi.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 17, 2013 at 09:58 PM

I think bi men are less likely to follow or relate to the usual "scripts" most people adhere to when it comes to gender stereotypes and expectations, and  more likely to think outside of the box (er, so to speak? :D  ) when it comes to relationships.I consider this a good thing.

This is a generalization, but so is "bi men".

Since nearly all of us on this site are bi,bi curious, or accepting of bisexuality,chances are we all think bi men are pretty great.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 03, 2013 at 09:18 AM

It gets me off and gets me hot knowing a woman thinks man on man action is hot. I love it knowing the woman is getting off on watching us. So sexy so for all involved.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 13, 2013 at 07:04 AM

would love to find a lady who likes to join me or watch my biside.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 12, 2013 at 07:24 PM

I would date a guy that's bi! I would love to watch and participate. It's a huge turn for me...
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 12, 2013 at 07:22 PM

I would date a guy that's bi! I would love to watch and participate. It's a huge turn for me...
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 09, 2013 at 01:53 PM

Shanda--you sound like a dream come true.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Nice to see the ladies comment on this question.  I would liek to se if there are any in my area that would like for me to join in with them, or however the wife/gf wants it.  i am very open and very submissive.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 10, 2012 at 04:07 PM

I love them!  My hubby is Bi-curious...dying for his first with a hot guy.  I would love to just sit back with a glass of wine and watch them get over their shyness and take their time exploring and pleasuring each other.  He's beginning to discover what I've know throughout our 37 yr marriage.  He's Bi.  Soon, I hope, he will revel in that revelation.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 10, 2012 at 06:19 AM

It's refreshing to read some comments from women who are attracted to bi men. I'm a lifetime bi man, middle-aged, twice married, with 3 kids. I told both my wives before marriage that I was bi, and it didn't bother either of them, on the surface. In fact each of them in her own way dropped hints about being bi-curious. But all of that stopped after the marriage, and even more after the kids came. They became very traditional, and there was no thought of including a male partner in our lovemaking. I've always wanted to find a bi lady who does more than just tolerate my man-to-man loves, but likes them, is turned on by my gay side. Last year I thought I had found her, but it didn't work out. Still hoping.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 07, 2012 at 01:20 AM

Bisexual men are very attractive. It would be a dream to have two men at once and watch them interact with one another.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2012 at 09:16 AM

I'm very slightly bi-curious (predominantly straight) but am keenly interested in having a relationship with bi men. I find man-man intimacy very hot, and would prefer my partner(s) like it as well. Bi men really seem like an ideal choice for me and it's great having this space to interact with them!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Its a complete turn on!  Especially if the men are both hot.  I'm bi but not middle of the road, closer to the hetro side but women are to lovely to ignore.
    It would be great to be friends with a guy who has a similar orientation.  Can you image?  You're at a resturant and you both notice the same guy or girl and you wisper to each other that you would love to have her or him.  That's HOT :-)
Follow - email me when people comment