I'm new to all this...Just recently realized I was bi. Comments and Suggestions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 31, 2011 at 01:27 PM

I am married and have a daughter and just recently realized that I'm curious about being with a woman and joining a couple. I'm shy and nervous. A virgin to it. So anyone have any suggestions?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 12, 2015 at 02:15 PM

Quoting author:

hi

just go and have fun...

you will regreat it later if you dont !

• View author's info Posted on Aug 22, 2014 at 12:08 AM

hi

just go and have fun...

you will regreat it later if you dont !

• View author's info Posted on Dec 01, 2013 at 11:07 AM

If you're still active on here, happy scorpio, I'm curious if you've made progress over the last two years?  I am not sure there is an easy or correct answer to your question... I have found it to be very difficult to find a woman interested in joining a couple... it puts that woman in a very vulnerable position because the dynamic is 2:1, not 1:1.  I've also found it's difficult for me to put myself out there when I do find a woman attractive because I don't want to be rejected.  My husband and I have a wonderful marriage and amazing sex life, but he's unable to satisfy the part of me that longs for a woman, so I keep trying/looking.  I digress.  I say put yourself out there... have fun and don't deny the part of you that desires a woman.  When you find her, sparks will fly and you'll never look back! :-)

• View author's info Posted on Sep 21, 2011 at 10:14 PM

I am a woman in my forties and only recently also realized how much I like being with women. You may want to hire a working girl to break you in and maybe give you some pointers...LOL. I think you should go with what you feel and enjoy yourself.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 17, 2011 at 11:28 AM

I have only a few experience myself, I am longing for hot sex with a Women, also married. I think once you try it, you want more.
Follow - email me when people comment