atlanta,single bi-male couples seeking bi guy to join.... Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 28, 2006 at 07:31 AM

i am looking for attractive couples who would like an extra man.you can be bi or the lady may just want more guy or the man may want both.i have limited but enjoyable bi-times.i can travel or host as i am single.will send photos if we are both interested.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 11, 2011 at 05:30 PM

My boyfriend and I are looking for a male friend to share in NC/GA. I love a threesome with two men, and my boyfriend has always wanted to go down on a man, and have a man inside him. I want to watch, and join in. We are both very oral. We are both clean, discreet, and attractive. I'm late 40s, he's mid 50s. Anyone in our general area interested?
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 11, 2011 at 06:06 AM

I am a white bi male in Lawrenceville interested in getting together with other bi guys or couples with a bi male. I love giving oral to other men to completion. Also interested in giving oral to your husband without involvement with the lady so no pressure in that department.

I am slim, 47 years old but look much younger and no facial hair.
    I have a facial pic available for those intereted. Discretion and diesease free please.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 01, 2007 at 04:20 PM

wOULD LIKE PICS
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 25, 2006 at 08:09 PM

hi, i just added my profile, but saw yours and wanted to hopefully start talking with you sometime and get to know you. i am bi, 39, in Lawrenceville, and looking to meet people... hope we can talk soon, and i do have face pics if you're interested.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 08, 2006 at 02:06 PM

My husband and I have an almost insatiable sexual appetite. I would consider myself bi-sexual and my husband is just coming to terms that he is too. We have been wanting to find an open-minded bi-sexual man to have fun with. I want my husband to have some mind-blowing fun. We are looking to someone we can spend one night/day with or maybe several. We are both in our early 30's. we are attractive, clean, and discreet.
Follow - email me when people comment