i am looking to know whether i am bisexual or bicurious Bisexual questions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 17, 2013 at 01:48 PM

I am currently in a relatonship with a straight male but I myself am an bi curious or bisexual woman i am not for sure exactly what i am. I am here to talk to girls and flirt and to figure out if someone can tell me whether i am just bicurious or bisexal from my preferences. Please help!!!

Thank you.

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 06, 2018 at 11:14 PM

yes

• View author's info Posted on May 05, 2018 at 06:50 PM

I am Bisexual married to a straight man but I use to be Bicurious before I tried being with a woman and enjoyed it and had a serious relationship with a woman. Now I know I am Bisexual. When you are not sure you are still exploring and seeking answers you are Bicurious when you know 100% that you like both you are Bisexual.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2013 at 11:05 AM

ok hum,

all females are bicurious and also men are bicurious....you are always curious about what ever you see..no problem there in any way, but sociity says different - if they know your business. Bisexual in when you actully get into the answers you seek..... amking moves to the exsperiance of it happening...your alright..

Follow - email me when people comment