Couple looking for bi-male in NW GA area couples seeking bi guy to join.... Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 13, 2011 at 12:20 PM

If you look at our profile you will see what we are looking for. We look forward to hearing from some interesting men.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 11, 2015 at 08:44 PM

would love to help you out cause it would help me out in in Carrollton GA about 30 mins west of Atlanta and would let you have your way with me just to taste ur cok and suk on your wife also I love toys and want to start wearing G-strings cause they feel so good

• View author's info Posted on Sep 11, 2015 at 08:33 PM

would love to help you out cause it would help me out in in Carrollton GA about 30 mins west of Atlanta and would let you have your way with me just to taste ur cck and suk on your wife also I love toys and want to start wearing G-strings cause they feel so good

• View author's info Posted on Feb 14, 2011 at 02:01 AM

I was able to add more to our profile during the night. I added a picture of me. Working on getting a picture of the girl friend. If you look over our profile and feel that you would like to get to know us better. By all means you can post a reply here or send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you guys. Dont disappoint.
Follow - email me when people comment