Seeking another bifemale in Oregon bi female looking for bi female Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 27, 2006 at 03:28 PM

Hi! Is it me or is it pretty challenging to find someone that you can connect with? I am 47 years old and would love to find someone to not only play with but to be friends with as well..
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2014 at 05:39 PM

I'm the same way!!! I've always been fascinated with the woman's body. Now, that's what I really want sexually. My boyfriend and I have fantastic sex, but I'm craving a woman's touch. I'm on Oregon. If anyone can help me with tips to talk to girls, that's would be awesome! 💋💕🎀

• View author's info Posted on Jun 30, 2006 at 10:25 AM

I don't think we have a community like that here in McMinnville, lol...it's a pretty small town and I get the impression that it is very conservative here...I'm quite certain that they would have one in Portland, but having a child at home makes it a bit more of a challenge to do things like that...
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2006 at 08:52 AM

Yup, I find it challenging as well... it's nearly impossible to find friends, much less a "playmate" these days, especially when one is an overweight, liberal democrat non-Christian. LOL!

Do you go out? Is there an LGBT community where you are? Or is online the only outlet you have?
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2006 at 11:25 PM

i dont think it's you...im finding it quite hard as well to find people to chat with,hang out with,have a little fun with...mind you i live in the middle of nowhere'sville BC...
Follow - email me when people comment