why is it so hard to meet a bi girl? bi female looking for bi female

• View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2014 at 10:24 PM

I have been trying to find a beautiful person to have some fun with but its seemingly impossible. Im not one to get hung up on looks I just want to be with a women. 

• 11Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2018 at 09:39 AM

I agree. 34f southern Indiana. My husband has told me I can have a girlfriend and I am having no luck. I am a stay at home mom. But my son is 13. I am home alone all the time. I would love to have someone to spend my days with. 

• View author's info Posted on Nov 06, 2018 at 11:39 AM

It seems like everyone looking for a single bi that don’t exist most bi are women that’s in a relationship married im bi and my husband embrace it 

• View author's info Posted on Feb 20, 2016 at 10:32 AM

There is a reason for that. Being bi is still not very socially accepted. Most of the 20s or younger are more open to it but want to be with people their own age group. They are hooking up with, etc. They date while in college. Both threesomes my wife and I have been in were with college age women. Dating one on one in older age group is possible but difficult because many bi's are not open about it. For all of us on this site and other sites, many are not here or admiting they are bi openly. The best advice I can give is to keep a open mind. Look for bi women everywhere you go, and I mean everywhere! Flirt. See if they respond back. Wear color coded scarfs or bands to display what kinks or physical attractions you have. Check personals. They are around but you have to search a bit. Bi men are even harder to find, since they are afraid of being bullied or picked on. Sometimes made fun of. I know from personal experience. Even loose a job! Sucks. Marriages be more gender open but acceptance is still long way to go.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 06:22 AM

Anyone in pa around or south of erie?

• View author's info Posted on Apr 17, 2015 at 09:56 AM

I am having the same issue as everyone else.  I am 45 I have a boyfriend that supports me being Bi and wanting a girlfriend to spend some quailty girl time together I live in central Kentucky about an hour away from Fort Knox Kentucky

• View author's info Posted on Mar 24, 2015 at 11:39 PM

I too am having the same issues. I'm a married bi sexual woman that has been looking for a bi woman to get to know for quite some time now. Where are you at? :) I'm in Northern California so if any one has any advice please let me know.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 19, 2014 at 06:13 PM

Yes why is it? idea, why don't we all meet at a certain locatiion....LOL

• View author's info Posted on Oct 11, 2014 at 12:00 PM

I am also finding it hard to get a bi girl to play with

• View author's info Posted on Sep 09, 2014 at 03:59 PM

Im from northwest Melbourne. What about you? I find some but because of my situation they don't understand why I am looking. Im married but my husband is aware of all of this and supports me. I am not looking for a threesome although I wont say no I am just looking to meet someone nice to spend time with. 

• View author's info Posted on Sep 03, 2014 at 04:47 AM

Hi there, I have been searching too. Seems like there is no one out there.  Whrre are you from?

• View author's info Posted on Jul 29, 2014 at 03:43 PM

I agree it totally is difficult finding bi women...