oklabifem looking for bi fem in okla Bi oklahoma Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 24, 2005 at 09:20 AM

I'm bored and thinking about females, would love to "know" you better
    I'm bored and thinking about females, would love to "know" you better
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 01, 2011 at 11:01 AM

Hey. So is this about wanting to check it out before you get married? If you are anything like me, once you get it in your system you won't be able to get it out. I had my first...and it was a few years before I allowed myself to go there again and I thought it longing was gonna drive me crazy. Just wanted to warn you that once you turn it on, its not so easy to turn it back off. I live in Joplin and have had experience with women as their first. I would be a good sample of what its like. I live in Joplin, MO. We can talk and get to know each other. I have a pic posted. Would you allow me to see one of you?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 15, 2009 at 12:37 PM

Hi,
    where are you? I live in Sallisaw, bi-curious and looking to have my first experience. I've been attracted to females since I was in my preteens but due to taboos I grew up with, I've never got involved. I have to be discreet because I'm engaged to get married and my fiance is a devout christian, by the book type. I'm looking for bi-curious females in the Panama/Poteau area or Fort Smith, Ark. area. But I'm willing to talk to anyone as I'm new at this and very nervious.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 08, 2006 at 04:11 PM

we think about bifems too.
Follow - email me when people comment