Searching in or near Mature Bi Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 28, 2015 at 07:13 PM

Hello Mature Bi Ladies!

I am a married, 58-year old Bi Oma (Grandma)  I do crave the feminine. My hubby knows that I am Bi, is fine with it. Any Bi friendships that I form will be separate from my marriage; I am NOT interested in being part of a 3-some or anything similar; I am simply searching for another married Bi lady to have a friendship with. Someone who is in my age group. (50-60)  It is hard to find!! But I am here, and I know that there are other women like me out there as well; when privacy and discretion are essential, it is difficult at best to find that special person that wants the same things, and that one can TRUST!  Anyone?

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2015 at 10:49 PM

Hey there!  I am 10 years younger than you (48), and in pretty much the same boat.  Although I'm not married or in a relationship, I am seeking a bi female for friendship and more who is somewhere around my age (give or take 10 years?) and local (to Ft. Lauderdale, FL).  I'm not looking to be part of a threesome (at least not right now) and know there MUST be other women out there......like-minded, looking to explore, laugh, and have some fun in and out of bed, clean, disease free, discreet, mature of mind, and NOT wanting to be in a "relationship" with me (have too much going on with work/kids/etc for possessiveness)  Most girls in my area seem WAY younger than me, with workout-perfect bodies (which I do not have), and I'm just looking for someone real! Good luck to you!!!!

Follow - email me when people comment