Searching in or near Mature Bi Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 28, 2015 at 07:13 PM

Hello Mature Bi Ladies!

I am a married, 58-year old Bi Oma (Grandma)  I do crave the feminine. My hubby knows that I am Bi, is fine with it. Any Bi friendships that I form will be separate from my marriage; I am NOT interested in being part of a 3-some or anything similar; I am simply searching for another married Bi lady to have a friendship with. Someone who is in my age group. (50-60)  It is hard to find!! But I am here, and I know that there are other women like me out there as well; when privacy and discretion are essential, it is difficult at best to find that special person that wants the same things, and that one can TRUST!  Anyone?

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2015 at 10:49 PM

Hey there!  I am 10 years younger than you (48), and in pretty much the same boat.  Although I'm not married or in a relationship, I am seeking a bi female for friendship and more who is somewhere around my age (give or take 10 years?) and local (to Ft. Lauderdale, FL).  I'm not looking to be part of a threesome (at least not right now) and know there MUST be other women out, looking to explore, laugh, and have some fun in and out of bed, clean, disease free, discreet, mature of mind, and NOT wanting to be in a "relationship" with me (have too much going on with work/kids/etc for possessiveness)  Most girls in my area seem WAY younger than me, with workout-perfect bodies (which I do not have), and I'm just looking for someone real! Good luck to you!!!!

Follow - email me when people comment