bi-fantasy Bi-Curious in UK Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 13, 2011 at 03:21 PM

Looking to give oral to a man who likes being sucked off, I really want to be taken from behind and watch it in the mirror,eventually wud like two men at once.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2012 at 08:08 PM

"I would love to be bent over and fucked in front of a mirror,either by a guy or a girl with a strap-on,would prefer it while my girlfriend watches,she loves using vibrators on me while i'm in her stockings and thongs till i cum on my face and in my mouth,her favourite is when i cum over her strap on and lick and suck it clean,....mmmmmmmm she loves it when i'm covered in cum,...i like the taste of spunk but would like to have someone else to cum in my mouth,can't wait to give my next blowjob,or have two women fuck me with strap ons....mmm, or suck a shemale cock
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 31, 2011 at 02:52 PM

my man loves to bend me over in front of the mirror.....and i love watching as he me from behind and squeezes my tits. its also good for him to sit facing the mirror and i sit astride him so i get to watch his filling me up we are now looking to find another female to join us as i desperately want to fulfil my fantasy of getting off with another woman with my partner........actually with or without my partner as i would consider another female and/or couple
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 13, 2011 at 10:55 PM

Absolutely gagging for nice juicy,slow cock-action! In my mouth and up my tight ass!.anybody out there what wants to face-fuck me and make me swallow,...mmm I love cock-sucking and having a guy fucking me,...its the best!
Follow - email me when people comment