London! Just want a first proper experience.. Bi girl looking for UK bi girl Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 11, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Central london if possible.

My biggest sexual fantasy is to spend the night with a girl and 'experiment'. 

get in touch if you're interested! :) xxx
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Apr 17, 2013 at 08:39 AM

Hi

I am S. I am a married bi fem who is looking to meet a sexy and naughty bi fem for some fun.

Ideally I would like to find a women who would like to play with me while my husband watches however I do have his permission to play with a fem without him being there so if that was a deal breaker for you then me and you can play alone.

This could be a one time thing but ideally I would like to find a women who I can play with regularly (a friends with benefit arrangement). Although if this become a regular thing I would like my husband to be able to at least watch (although that doesn't have to be the case on our first or every meet).

I guess we all have our tastes and my preference would be for a white (blonde or brunette) / middle eastern / light skinned black fem aged 23 - 40, size 8 - 14, pretty and good fun.

So I am size 12, with my husband says lovely ass and tits (34DD). Id like to think i am a sexy and feminine women. I like to keep fit by doing Pilates and running. I am mixed race (black / white) with dark curly hair and am 5ft6. I can be very sexual and multi orgasmic.

It probably doesn't matter but in case you want to know my husband is white with dark hair, he is 6ft1 and is cute with a stocky rugby players build and a hairy chest, a very manly looking guy. He is very laid back and easy going but also smart and funny.

Follow - email me when people comment