Help the Bi Curious Chicago-land Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 24, 2005 at 09:04 AM

Okay I have been trying to have this experience for some time now. I am not at all a bad catch, but I find it hard to find someone to take you seriously. How can I meet a woman and basically use her for a fantasy. Don't want anyone that "bust down", but a clean attractive woman will do. I'm tired of the websites, this is my last one. And I don't want to post a picture because I'm trying to be discreet. What is a bi curious curious curious curious woman to do???
    Okay I have been trying to have this experience for some time now. I am not at all a bad catch, but I find it hard to find someone to take you seriously. How can I meet a woman and basically use her for a fantasy. Don't want anyone that "bust down", but a clean attractive woman will do. I'm tired of the websites, this is my last one. And I don't want to post a picture because I'm trying to be discreet. What is a bi curious curious curious curious woman to do???
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 9Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 04, 2010 at 04:52 PM

HEY I TRULY UNDERSTAND NOT PUTTING THE PROFILE PIC UP AT THIS MOMENT I STILL FEEL A LIL UNCOMFORTABLE DOING THAT BUT I DO KNOW THAT A PIC IS WORTH A A THOUSAND WORDS CAUSE WE ALL DO GO ON LOOKS, SO WITH THAT BEING SAID MY HUSBAND AND I ARE EXCITED FOR OUR PROMISING THREESOME. A LOT MORE DETAIL IF AND WHEN I GET A HOLLABACK.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 30, 2007 at 08:15 PM

Yes, I feel the same damn way. It's very hard to find someone who understands what you want. Just keep being honest. Send me a pic if you are intrested.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 23, 2006 at 10:13 AM

To be honest it is hard to find someone...it seems harder to find a women than a man...Well of course that is because man usually come to you if they find you attractive...but how do you come on to a women??? I have been atracted to some females and it's hard to try and talk to them about what you feel....
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 19, 2006 at 11:18 PM

I saw your post and I am very curious about what it would be like to be with another woman as well.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 18, 2006 at 12:27 PM

Hi Secret, I totally understand what you are saying as I am very discreet and choose not to put a picture as a part of my profile either because of your same reasonings. I live near you as I am in the South Shore area. Would love to chat with you. Here is a picture just for you. It's in a post so I'm ok with that.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 14, 2005 at 06:34 PM

Hey secret, the problem is.... you're not making your fantasies be known. Everyone likes the idea of FULFILLING, not being USED. I'd like to help you with your dilemma. I am definitely not looking for an attachment, pure enjoyment and fulfillment. I am very feminine and intelligent. XXXXTREMELY COOL FEMALE.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2005 at 09:09 AM

Picture of course, is a good idea. However, I addressed that option. I will forward a picture after I receive one though. I prefer to have control over who sees me as a bi
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2005 at 07:32 PM

put a picture of yourself up and youll get a lot more attention
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 08, 2005 at 05:48 AM

Hey, hang in there. I know how it feels to be curious,curious,curious. So much it almost hurts sometimes. Our profiles don't match up, but never hurts to say hey! I am new here, but it seems like a lot of ads in your area. Just keep looking, when it's meant to be, it will be.
Follow - email me when people comment