Hetero-flexible Bisexual questions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 10, 2014 at 06:45 PM

I'm sure I'm not the first to use the term "hetero-flexible", but it describes me perfectly. I know that I am 100% emotionally & romantically straight. I simply love to suck cock every few weeks or months. 

I don't find men all that attractive. I can easily recognize & acknowledge an attractive man. But, that doesn't arouse me. Cock in my mouth does. I guess that explains why I've had numerous bi mmf threesomes, but only 2 solo mm encounters.  

Am I in the minority? I'm definitely in that period where I really, really crave cok.  

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 25, 2014 at 06:40 PM

Thanks so much Gent!  Quite a complement coming from you.  Like you, not much luck on Bicupid at this point at least not in terms of meeting anyone.   Still, enjoying chatting with people when the opportunity arises.   Good luck to you as well.  

• View author's info Posted on Oct 24, 2014 at 07:15 PM

Kbust, having a woman there is definitely more fun. It just opens up more options and allows plenty of oral while the lucky woman's also being penetrated. I've found that that to be what women love as much as watching two men together. You and I would be sooooo damn good together, gorgeous.  

Cachorro, you sound like exactly what so many couples on here are looking for, and you're pretty damn good looking. This site has not given me much luck in the past few months. Sadly, my cok fix has come from CL lately. Still fun, though. Good luck to you.  

• View author's info Posted on Oct 14, 2014 at 08:48 PM

I'm still figuring this stuff out.   Heteroflexible seems to fit me exactly too.   Brand new to this.    Always attracted to hot athletically built men but never acted on it until just recently.   Still it is very different.   With men, it is really just a sexual attraction.   Can't imagine an emotional or romantic relationship with a guy. 

Follow - email me when people comment