in st louis mo and looking couples seeking bi guy to join.... Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:22 PM

bi couple in st louis looking for clean sane single or other bi couple to play with. single guys would have to meet him first then she'd join later. male is oraly bi but could go further with the right guy
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 03, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Hey slimgod and his woman.  My name is Bill, live in Memphis.  Could travel there on a little vacation or long weekend any time.  I am very oral as well and give a good blow job.  I like to be reciprocated if you desire but don't have to.  I like women as well.   I want a relationship with a women similar to your wife (of course not your wife)  in the future that will alow me to be with a man as your wife does.  What a lady.  You are lucky.  Anyways, I've never done a 3 some, but really want to.  I am disease free recently tested.  I am very oral and would be glad to do you and your wife if that is what yall want.  The main thing is that we relax and get to know one another and just let things happen as they unfold and I will do what you want to.  I have never done anal though.  Kind of scares me with disease and all.  It would really have to be the right guy or right couple.  Here is one pic. There is another on my profile.  I can send more if you would like. Thanks. 

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2011 at 10:12 PM

no we r looking for both male and females that r bi
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 01, 2011 at 11:19 AM

So you guys are just looking for males?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 24, 2009 at 11:52 AM

Hi guys,im in your area often and curious about playing with a couple.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 26, 2009 at 09:39 PM

Sounds great slimdog. Most of the time im on my iphone and not regular computor. Dont know safe way to get emails swaped i havent went gold yet to start email. This phone wont let me go into chat because of popups. Or at least i havent figured out how yet. Do you have any i deal on this? Then we can send pic to see what everyone looks like. I cant down load a pic on this site at this point not having a computor in my truck yet. Get back to me with your thoughts. Later.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 21, 2009 at 06:31 PM

could do that would like to chat some and see where it takes us oceandriver
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 20, 2009 at 09:12 PM

Sounds interesting. I'm in Kc and out west. Not sure if we can get a meet. However I think be cool if we could. Tell me what you think. I'm oral not sure how far can go still kind of new.
Follow - email me when people comment