Male to male oral First bisexual experiences

• View author's info Posted on Nov 25, 2011 at 12:15 AM

Ooo, Gosh ! I was a kid I was like 7 maybe when me and this guy used to always do somethin in the bathroom when it was our turn because she would send two at a time and we had our little bathroom partners and thats where it happened !
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2011 at 01:28 PM

I am divorced and Super Bi Curious...
    I have had fantasies about hanging a mans head over the side of the bed and pumping my in and out of his mouth and have him do the same to me so I can see his balls and his Ass as he fills my mouth with his load and I fill his mouth with mine.Mmmmm!
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2011 at 01:16 AM

Yes I know how you feel!
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 19, 2011 at 11:34 AM

I loved having my wife watch while I sucked her friends cock, and she loved it. . she really like my face being shoved into her
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 17, 2011 at 04:35 AM

I just want suck in Perth western Australia
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2011 at 05:45 PM

love to suck a hard not had it for years though any offers ...
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 10, 2011 at 09:36 PM

I found two guys here a few years ago,and did we have a great time. I had mouth to stick and did the same in return, but to have both of those hard in and out of my mouth was fantastic. I wanted one in my A**, and one in my mouth, but they both came too quickly. We had several encounters,but that was before this site upgraded. I've looked for them since,but haven't found a connection.Still I hunt for that which hunts me..a hard-on and more. Can anyone help me find a steady supply of nut juice? I have some to share.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2011 at 06:14 AM

Oh yes, there is just something about a guy giving another guy oral. Sorry ladies, for the most part, guys give better oral than the girls. Don't get me wrong, I've had some amazing bj's from women in my life, but statisicaly, guys are better.

Anyway, its awesome to give just as much to receive. Love to feel a really hard tool in my mouth, take it as deep as I can and here the guy moan. The moment of truth is fantastic, feeling the tool tense up in your mouth, the load moan..ohhhh, then the pulsations and finally a wonderful hot load filling your mouth. Awesome.

My first time giving wasn't until I was 31 and the the guy was 45. I was on my knees and he asked me if I wanted to swallow and I nodded yes with his tool in my mouth. Loved it.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 08, 2011 at 05:41 PM

Slowly stroking a man's so it's rock hard-playing with his until his veins show-licking the tip at first then totally engulfing his whole in my mouth-sucking his throbbing until the the man juice fills my mouth--now suck my dry
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 06, 2011 at 12:05 AM

my first was when i was 14. traded bj with a guy 17. i liked it but didn't get with another untill i was over 50. wish i hadn't waited so long. i love sucking cum out of a hard . since then i have suck a few and don't want to stop.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 27, 2011 at 09:49 AM

Yes , I know exactly how you feel sparky, am longing to satisfy the urge to suck a cock to completion.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 26, 2011 at 05:58 AM

I want to try the real thing i play with toys but want a real cok
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 27, 2011 at 04:28 PM

Been doing it for as long as I can remember-I had my 1st experience as a kid back in the 40's with a "playmate" who was a bit older-but still a kid. Would love to have a MFM and have her watch us.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 25, 2011 at 01:58 AM

Yah, I know what your all saying I just love the thought of doing it on a real hard one licking the tip,like to try to take it to the base, let it come on my chest, or cheek maybe.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 24, 2011 at 08:19 AM

i wanna get on my knees. take it all in and let u blow a load down my virgin throat
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 22, 2011 at 08:46 PM

my first time was shortly after I turned 18. I arranged to meet this guy in my university's library and we blew each other in a study cubby. he was surprisingly hung and it was also my only pierced unit to date! that was a fun time, I definitely blew a load really big and then ran off to class :)
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 22, 2011 at 06:40 PM

i wanna suck so bad
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 16, 2011 at 02:07 PM

I met a queer dude and he asked me if I'd ever done it but I said 'no'. Then I asked if I could him off and then would he me off. He consented and we did. He me off first then I him off and I shot off again when he shot off in my mouth. I like to feel anyone cum in my mouth even though I can't always swallow it. It's something I like to do in MMF 3 somes now. For oral, I prefer a man to suck me off rather than a woman when I have a choice.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 15, 2011 at 11:28 AM

My first blowjob.... Was a great experience.

We were both drunk and he started on me first, man his tongue and the way he bobbed and worked it was great, so I reciprocated. I found it a turn on high like none other. Could not begin to describe the tickling hit veins on his member were on my tongue. I am hooked as a sucker and would very much love to find a bi woman for a poly-amorous relationship or to swing with. As I still love the female form most.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 14, 2011 at 09:01 AM

My first male to male oral was with a friend who was "uncut"... WOW !! what a turn on. I couldn't get enough. I couldn't stop admiring him. I always considered myself straight till my friend and I shared my first experience. Now I consider myself Bi and can't wait to meet a new friend who is hopefully "uncut". Too bad circumcision is such a norm in America (turn off). My friend is from another country and uncut is so very common of different cultures.