Photography Entertainment and Hobbies Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 15, 2005 at 03:23 PM

Anyone interested in a photo session? Either in front of or behind the camera? Seems to me to be a great icebreaker. Am in the Allentown, PA area.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2011 at 08:22 PM

I would love to have professional pics of me in my boots, stockings, and g-string!..mmm...then a good sucking-session,then i'd sit on it!...is there anybody out there who wants bi-guy sexy underwear pics? Email me now....I'M REALLY HORNY 24/7,x
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2005 at 08:44 AM

yes erotic photo shooting is fun hmm but I really love drawing and painting as others pose or make love or other fun things. I used to paint watercolors in strip bars for years till the color of money took over from the freedom of expression which is the reason why strip bars keep big city rulers from shuting them down but have a guy painting fast as a girls set like 2 songs with water -paper- pigment - and he is slealing something ? selling himself? or just to free that he has to not have freedom of expression and throw his cash on stage yell and hoot and get smashing drunk till he pukes in the parking lot and pass out while we pick his pockets and say oh he's like them all fool little head pecker wood wet spot in a desert past all others of his kind till dryed up and lost.
  • View author's info Posted on May 28, 2005 at 02:00 PM

I offer my services as a photographer in the Miami area.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 24, 2005 at 12:29 AM

hi we love photography. erotic arts framed is the pinnicle of eroticism. xx
Follow - email me when people comment