Why is it so hard to find a Bi guy In South Florida? Looking in florida Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 21, 2013 at 09:10 AM

I just found this site, and before here it was CraigsList or some other site. All I seem to find are freaks who would do anything with anyone, anywhere, and at anytime. Doesn't that scare the crap out of you? It does me.
    You post somewhere that you are looking for someone tall and short people reply. You say you are looking for Bi and Gay people respond. Say no drugs and they reply with "420 firendly." My favorites however are the ones who spell discreet, "discrete," or when you ask for them to respond back with something more than a sentence you get, "What's up?" I think no matter what you ask for you get the opposite because no one reads what you write. They assume if they just reply to every post that something will stick sooner or later.
    When the Internet came along, and chat rooms started appearing, I thought it would be easy to find another bi or curious guy. Man was I wrong. This is harder than winning the Powerball.
    Be interested in finding out if it's just me (don't think it is), or any success stories or suggestions that can help me in my search. Or, if you're someone who matches what I am really looking for, let me know that too.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Jul 15, 2013 at 06:36 AM

I'm so glad how well you know me with one post that speaks the truth. If you have nothing positive to add, don't bother.
Follow - email me when people comment