Looking for couples with bi/bicurious males and select singles in the Raleigh NC area Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 22, 2005 at 01:57 PM

Married bi male, swinging separately, looking for couples with bi/bicurious males and select singles for play in the Raleigh NC area.... Interested mainly in couples, but if I am attracted to a single male's member, or if a single female is interested in strap-on play, I am interested in one on one play... I love giving oral to both males and females and and am good at it:-P. I am open to pretty much anything you like, but am respectful of your limits. Would love to find a male and/or female to recieve penetration from....
    Married bi male, swinging separately, looking for couples with bi/bicurious males and select singles for play in the Raleigh NC area.... Interested mainly in couples, but if I am attracted to a single male's member, or if a single female is interested in strap-on play, I am interested in one on one play... I love giving oral to both males and females and and am good at it:-P. I am open to pretty much anything you like, but am respectful of your limits. Would love to find a male and/or female to recieve penetration from....
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Apr 05, 2007 at 09:38 AM

Hear I am!
Follow - email me when people comment