Southern California Bisexual Social Club Friendship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 26, 2010 at 07:46 AM

This is a place where bi people from Southern California can meet and greet each other, ask for advice, post announcements, say hello and hopefully find new friends. This is meant to be used for casual chat as well as a hookup or two if you are lucky. Like most of you, I am looking for sexual partners, but it would be nice to meet people for friendship. I have to be very discreet about my bisexuality, so I don't have anyone to talk to about certain subjects. If I had an insane threesome with a married couple tonight and wanted to tell someone about it, I would have nowhere to go. If. I had bi friends, I would be able to give up all of the juicy details. Become my friend and we can talk about the perfect penis, the joy of a threesome, trying a DP, etc. Now it's time to start meeting new friends.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 30, 2011 at 11:10 AM

ok lets wake up this thread. I'm very interested in meeting couples.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2010 at 11:24 PM

Wow - NO ONE? Is it because people in LA are not on this site? I'd rather meet on a site than in a bar but without gold membership we cannot meet. They scatter us around the country and globe trying to find each other.
Follow - email me when people comment