orally bicurious male First bisexual experiences

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 07, 2017 at 06:20 PM

Anyone who has been orally bicurious and followed up with their fantasy? How did it turn out? What did you like? Have not found anyone to try this out yet, am very picky and am seeking more info first!

• 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 15, 2017 at 04:16 AM

It's a fantasy of mine too, Like to find someone patient and lead the way. I don't mind if your a rookie too.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 12, 2017 at 06:26 PM

I’ve got some time before I go up to bed and fuck the wife so I’ll tell you about my 2nd experience.

I am a member of SilverDaddies so this 1 older gentleman and I started communicating. After back n forth mailings talking about our likes, desires and all we set a date for me to meet him at Wafflehouse and if both of us were OK with it then he would take me back to his house. The only thing I wanted to do was suck his cock and I had pretty much told him that in prior conversations. Anyway, I followed him to his house and followed him inside. Again I asked for the bathroom so I could change into my thong pantys. When I came out I think he was a little surprised that I was naked except for the pantys. We talked some and finally he stood up and dropped his pants and drawers. I moved in on my knees and sucked him. He got hard in my mouth and ultimately he had a happy ending. I did pull my mouth away before he came in his hand. Not too long after that I changed into my clothes and left.

That experience was much better than the 1st one. Again, I had made up my mind that I wanted to experience sucking cock. I am actively seeking someine else but haven’t had any luck so far.

I won’t say that I am a bottom or that I am necessarily seeking someone to top me, but if the person I am with really gets me turned on, then I might allow them to top me. Its a fantasy that I doubt would ever happen, but you never know.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 12, 2017 at 05:47 PM

The 1st guy I met was at his house. Of course I was nervous as hell, but I had my mind made up that  i wanted it to happen. Anyway, we talked for a few minutes on his couch and he rested his hand on my leg, so that told me he was interested. I stood and asked for the bathroom. We went to the bedroom and he showed me the bathroom. I went in and changed into my thong pantys, I don’t think they necessarily did anything for him, but it made me feel submissive, which was what I wanted. When I came out of the bathroom he was removing his clothes. We then climbed into the bed and he started questioning what I wanted, carressing me, feeling and groping me and kissing me. I’ve never kissed another man but I let it happen. He moved up on top of me as I lay on my back and made me take his cock in my mouth. I sucked him some then he laid back down with me and began to finger my ass. Again I let him continue. We pllayed more, I sucked him and he sucked me but he never got hard. It was an OK experience but it would have been better if he had gotten hard in my mouth.

If you want to hear about my second time email me

Follow - email me when people comment