Is it possible that you fall in love with a bisexual person but you are not bisexual? Actually, many similar events have happened in real life that is a straight guy get married to a bisexual person. Today, although bisexual members have more and more chances to stand out and seek romantic love such as bisexual community, bisexual club and bisexual dating site(add the link), most ordinary people are still worry about their bisexual dates will leave them when they find what they really want. Dating a bisexual person is just like dating a straight guy, you don’t have to possess too much pressure and concerns. Here, I collect some useful advises for you to date a bisexual person.
Firstly, try to understand your bisexual partner.
● Lots of bisexual persons don’t prefer only one gender. A number of bisexual persons may change their partner from one sex to another. While possessing a serious dating relationship with a bisexual person, you’d better to prepare for accepting your date’s attention to other sex. Of course, you should understand that though bisexual persons may fall in love with both sexes, it doesn’t mean they will fall in love with everybody. They also have right principles and values.
● Accept their separated unity. Bisexuality is independent like heterosexual persons and homosexual persons. Date bisexual individuals, you need to approve of their identities. You cannot regard them as heterosexual if they are dating the opposite sex or regard them as homosexual, if they are dating the same sex.
● Don’t regard bisexuality as a group of people who are the transition between homosexuality and heterosexuality. It’s said that in the past when the gay or lesbian was not accepted by society, they had to choose to live a bisexual-like life. But today most bisexual people are sure of their bisexuality.
● Bisexual people are not a group of people who are confused, unreliable and hypocritical. People’s character and quality are not determined by their sexual orientation. Each kind of sexual orientation has both good and bad qualities. Bisexual people also clear what they are really looking for.
Secondly, you should do something to strength your relationship.
● Your bisexual partner may have dated a lot of other people who are different from your sex, but it doesn’t mean she or he are cheating on you. When you feel the one is the right person to love and you can accept bisexuality, be brave to love. If you can’t accept the bisexuality, do not fall in love with them.
● Trust your bisexual partner. Don’t keep worrying that the reason they choose to date you is to cover their gay identity. Trust your partner or you will add a l lot of invisible pressure on your relationship.
● Keep a serious healthy relationship with bisexual person. Whoever you fall in love with, you should enjoy. Be honest, open, considerate and kind to your bisexual partner. Share interests and tolerant little shortcomings with each other.